Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. I picked up a CZ Sp-01 today.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Glad to see you went with Bullard...hand made in America and in the great state of Texas nonetheless!

Congrats on the bday present!

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Is the muzzle supposed to stick out like that?

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I hope so!
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Is the muzzle supposed to stick out like that?
    Yes, I believe it's made for both P-01 (3.8" BBL) and SP-01 (4.6" BBL)

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DirectDrive View Post
    Yes, I believe it's made for both P-01 (3.8" BBL) and SP-01 (4.6" BBL)
    As long as he is not concerned about the possibility of the muzzle getting dinged up.

Feedback Score
    Congrats. I got mine last year. Nice pistol. I did changed a lot of things and got a nice trigger pull. 2.4~ but the reset wasnt as good as the shadow. Last month i got the shadow too. Nice reset. 2.9~ trigger pull.

Look at those picture make me want to buy another one for my birthday in july lolllll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    As long as he is not concerned about the possibility of the muzzle getting dinged up.
    Nah. I like open-bottom designs. And there is about a 75% chance I will pick up a P0-1 at some point.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Congrats! Fyi, if you want a flush fit mag, look for mecgar. They are the oem manufacture and I have had good luck in the 40s. Zero malfunctions.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Ran another 250 rounds of "Perfecta" Wally world specials through it. Today with the Vz grips. I did a little comparison shooting against a G19. Both guns, undoubtedly, are easy to shoot. The Glock, which is typical, had weak and benignly erratic ejection, while the CZ tosses it energetically far to the right. The recoil characteristics of the CZ are so soft that you can easily worry that you are getting a squib, especially after shooting the Glock or FNX. The CZ is extremely easy to get back on target. The beaver tail on the CZ is handy and allows for a high and absolutely repeatable grip. The G19's abbreviated rear tang allows you to ride up high enough to catch the slide (where a grip force adapter can be handy). That being said, all the guns are accurate and reliable. The CZ is too heavy to carry on a daily basis unless you are truly stoic. The G19 is, as is well known, is about as easy to carry as a full-sized gun can be. Basically, if you were already at the gunfight, you would prefer the CZ.

Untitled by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    . . . . The Glock, which is typical, had weak and benignly erratic ejection,

Untitled by stoiclawyer, on Flickr
    The glock employees said that claims of erratic ejection is hogwash !!!

Greg, would it be possible to get a picture of the CZ and the G19 side by side with the slide fully forward. From your picture in this post, the slide and dust cover profile of the 19 looks at least the same rough size as the CZ.

Thanks.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast