Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holosun 507k

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Holosun 507k

Anyone know if the 507k has a unique foot print or is it the same as some other RDS? Having trouble finding that info out in internet land.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Yes and no. It’s a similar footprint to the Shield RMSC, however slides milled for the RMSC must have the rear posts removed and the front posts shorted by .015 for the 507K to mount correctly.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Thx...that was sort of what I thought. Its not a drop in for anything like the C is a drop in for a RMR.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I have a 507K on my G43X MOS. C&H Precision has an adapter plate for the K which is what I use. Works great. My pistol RDS experience has been with RMRs mounted on 2 other glocks. The 507K my first Holosun optic and I REALLY like it.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I have the CHPWS adapter plate on my Gen 5 G19 MOS with the 507K V1. I had to do some adjustment to the forward edge of the plate before it would fit fully flush, but the posts and rear were fine.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Thanks guys. It looks like the K is in it's own little niche, and the mount makers are having to catch up a little.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have a 507k direct mounted a p365 XL. The 507k shares a footprint with Shield RMS and the Romeo 0. I'm digging mine.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    I have a 507k direct mounted a p365 XL. The 507k shares a footprint with Shield RMS and the Romeo 0. I'm digging mine.
    So the footprint is a direct one for one without modification with these 2 RDS's?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    So the footprint is a direct one for one without modification with these 2 RDS's?
    That is my understanding. The p365 XL is obviously made for the Romeo 0, and I've read that the RMSc fits directly, but haven't seen it first hand. However, the 507k fits like a glove.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    That is my understanding. The p365 XL is obviously made for the Romeo 0, and I've read that the RMSc fits directly, but haven't seen it first hand. However, the 507k fits like a glove.
    Bumping this thread up because I just bought a G48 MOS and the SIG Romeo Zero. I was more interested in the 507k but the dealer didn't have one in but still I wanted MRDS to try out.

Hearing that the 507k fits the same area as the RZ is great. I had been reading conflicting reports on if it would fit the G48 MOS(I guess no one is playing with one yet *shrug*).

I feel the RZ is a mixed bag and I have a feeling a 507k is in my near future.
    "Warriors"

Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets. Nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one...one is a Warrior, and he will bring all the others back.

-Heraclitis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast