Thread: Centurion C4 on 10.5/11.5" Upper?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Centurion C4 on 10.5/11.5" Upper?

For those who run the Centurion Arms C4 Carbine "Cutout" (note: not the FSB version that has the extended rail forward of the gas block at 12:00) on a 10.5" or 11.5" upper, how well do you like it? How are the handling characteristics, weight and balance, and so forth? I'm also debating whether to go with a lightweight- or standard-profile barrel, as I'm not sure how different they'd be with so little distance from gas block to crown.

I'm curious since I personally like the rail on my 16" carbine and was thinking of switching it over to my SBR after everything is approved, but am a little cautious having rail estate going out that close to the muzzle.
    Sent from the future using Squid Telepathy

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    If we could control all the variables, we'd just put all the bad luck on our enemies and stay home.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    I have them om 11.5 and Kino uppers. No handling issues, negligible additional weight, and a few extra inches of finger space so you can run your thumb right up to the FSP, depending on your grip style. Not for everybody, but I see a usable advantage.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I have said rail on my 10.5" LMT upper, and its just fine, mounts my M300c Scout in Gear Sector mount perfectly.
    DPMS 16" Carbine- NcStar scope, UTG Rails, MagLite hose clamped to barrel | S&W Sigma | HiPoint 9mm | Lorcin 9mm | Jennings .22| Stevens 12 Ga