Thread: New Season of 3-Gun Nation June 29th 10pm est Sportsmans Channel

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

New Season of 3-Gun Nation June 29th 10pm est Sportsmans Channel

The New Season of 3-Gun Nation starts June 29th On The Sportsmans Channel at 10pm EST

The new format and shooting challenges will definitely make for an exciting show.

Here is the trailer for this season.

http://youtu.be/GlXjlg-MrLM

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Nice. Love the way they worked a Star Wars quote in there.

Hopefully the show shows a lot of the competition, and not just the machismo of the preview.

One question: What's up with the guy finishing a stage, then putting his gun down for a victory dance there at the end? Every competition I've ever been to has required an unload, show clear, and holster before you leave the stage.
    Last edited by sevenhelmet; 06-23-15 at 10:38.
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenhelmet View Post
    Nice. Love the way they worked a Star Wars quote in there.

Hopefully the show shows a lot of the competition, and not just the machismo of the preview.

One question: What's up with the guy finishing a stage, then putting his gun down for a victory dance there at the end? Every competition I've ever been to has required an unload, show clear, and holster before you leave the stage.
    You gotta remember it's a shooting challenge made for TV not a match like in the past. They want to capture the excitement or frustration of the shooter the second they are finished. No chance to gather your thoughts or catch your breathe. Just set your gun down pointed safety down range or the range staff takes it immediately out of your hands and clears it while you do an interview. They capture more good and bad spur of the moment commentary this way. I think the only words I say are Oh **** and **** Yes. I'm pretty creative!