Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Thanks to SF Immigration policy Kate Steinle dies.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    If I were her Dad, I’d push to:

Impeach the judge.
    Primary the DA.
    DOX the jury so that every job and friend knows that they don’t protect women from violence.

Scorched earth, no prisoners.
    I like that, I’d add to it:

Pay off someone(s) on the inside to shank that miserable piece of human trash after having the entire cell block run a train on him.

Feedback Score
    I'll say it again and again and again…

CA has more people voting against the liberals than any other state. Are we outnumbered by illegally voting illegal immigrants, SJWs at the colleges, hippies in San Fran and commies in Hollywood. Yes. Yes we are. But that doesn't mean that there aren't millions of your voting allies living here. That doesn't mean that this behavior is wanted or condoned. Who among you is stopping this sort of government tyranny in your own state? Nobody. They do it incrementally. These things they do really suck, but am I ready to die or fight the government yet? No. No one is. These things happen here and everywhere else because we all have too much to lose to fight it. So we complain bout it, but tolerate it.

CA should be the prime battle ground to turn this fight around. We've got far more electoral college votes here than any other state. I'd like to see all 55 of those votes going to uphold the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Take CA back, and we take the whole country back. Don't turn your back on the state with more of your allies than any other because they are currently outnumbered. Send the illegals home, and these elections will start showing a different outcome.

And all of the people I know leaving CA because of this non-sense are not taking it with them. They are trying to get away from it. If your state is infected with blue voters, it might be because of the same reason CA got infected in the first place. Its all part of "their" plan. Don't help them with their plan.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    same reason I wont move into the hood to try to make it nice

they have been moving there to mess it up since the 60s ? so whatver

if anything I say focus on NOT lettting them take over as they have in other areas cause now Colorado is all but gone parts of Texas etc...

make those place living hell holes for them ! the fact they got confederate flags out of the south ? they are serious about the take over and destruction of freedom but if they are isolated it cant happen

they move with the intention ! I say do not let that happen
    I don't have 5 million voting allies in the hood.

You can't fight your enemy where he is not. You must fight your enemy where he is. Or she in some of these cases...
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score

Impeach the judge.
    Primary the DA.
    DOX the jury so that every job and friend knows that they don’t protect women from violence.

Scorched earth, no prisoners.

Agreed. Same here.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This crap goes on in all of these places. The illegals may have sanctuary, but the victims of the criminal illegals have none.
    Some scumbag in the Pacific Northwest was released ten times.
    They picked him up for two assaults, home invasion, car theft, kidnapping and the rape of an 80 year old lady.
    Eventually these SJW will pay the price, but until then, we get to.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Impeach the judge.
    Primary the DA.
    But that jury... I think a case could be made that due to the level of publicity, it's impossible to find an impartial jury (the oposite of "my client can't get a fair trail here" kinda deal) but as it relates to the victim. Has that ever been done? Moving a trial because the accused could not (seemingly) get a fair trial has happened. What of the victim?

Unless I/we are not privy to some important aspects of that case, there's no way in hell you'd get me to go along with anything less than involuntary manslaughter if I were on that jury, and that's assuming his attorney able to convince me it was truly unintentional on the shooters end. Again, unless I/we are missing some key aspect of that case, the law demands at least involuntary manslaughter.

California state laws include separate punishments for:

voluntary manslaughter,
    involuntary manslaughter, and
    vehicular manslaughter.

Involuntary manslaughter generally leads to a felony conviction which may be punished by a term of imprisonment for two, three, or four years in county jail or state prison. The state may consider the defendant's prior or current felony conviction record when determining the defendant's punishment.

What am I missing there?
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Kate Steinle Update: The BLM Agent Who "Lost" The Gun Used--Promoted

Just found this. Apparently the illegal's lawyers are going to appeal his conviction on the "felon in possession" charge as well.

https://ww2.kqed.org/news/2017/10/20...einle-killing/

I'm sort of tempted to take a hammer to my lucited 'retired' badge. It might make me feel better...
    Mala striga deleta est. (The wicked witch is finished.)

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819