Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: First AR 15 Sig m400 or Colt?

Feedback Score

Go Colt

I have a Colt M4 with some Magpul toys and I love it. The only thing I'm looking to add, when I can find one at a decent price, is an Aimpoint CompM4s.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I could not in good conscience recommend a Sig over a Colt. Colt by a long shot over the Sig. Not even worth comparing IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...ction&key=6720

This would be your best choice, Colt 6720.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by masakari View Post
    http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...ction&key=6720

This would be your best choice, Colt 6720.
    If only it was in stock.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JZ2016 View Post
    Hey i have been looking at the Sig M400 swat & the Colt le6920 magpul or socom.I have shot both & like them both.I like the lower on the Sig & fit.Does the Sig or Colt have any problems running steel cased ammo?& does the semi profile bolt carrier in the sig make that big of a difference in reliability?
    If you're willing to expand your options, consider this:

16" Upper Receiver
    14.5" Upper Receiver

...and this:

Lower Receiver
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    The magpul colt 6920 is now shipping with the sl furniture.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Get the colt you won't regret it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I own the sig m-400 and have had zero problems with it, neither has anyone i know or seen with one over the last couple of years, but i immediately changed the buffer (h),bolt carrier group to bcm. Came with an enhanced BCG and a carbine buffer from the factory. That adds 200 bucks to the price and when i bought mine you couldnt get a colt it was either bushmaster or windham or sig. I chose the sig. And havent regretted it so far.

But that being said you can get the colt 6920 at academy for $1000,, about the same price as the sig. but the colt already comes with the h buffer and full auto BCG from the factory. So its actually cheaper becouse you dont have to replace a thing to get it up to standered. Dont be in to much of a rush to buy either,do some reading here. Others here have had problems with sigs customer service but they were great to me,, i must be the only one they have helped.

Btw,on this bored if it doesnt say BCM (site sponser),,Sionics (iraqguns works there) or colt ,which is the standered to which all m4s are compared to , its gona get run down hardcore. And some deserve it.

So by the colt, buy it local from a reputable dealer so if you have a problem you can get some help. Instead of haveing to ship it everywhere. And you can look at it before you buy,if its scratched etc ask to see another. Get what you want,, its your money.

That being said ,i wouldnt wait to long. With the fresh mass shootings and elections coming up before long. things could dry up at anytime. Get as much ammo and as many mags as you can get now. You wont regret it. Pmags are $12 bucks now , but just a few years ago you couldnt find them at any price. Junk and i mean junk mags were $100..And ammo was no were to be found, shelves were bare. It will happen again its just a matter of when at this point.
    Last edited by texasgunhand; 07-17-15 at 13:58.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    That's rather funny since many people here still aren't aware of SIONICS.

Quote Originally Posted by texasgunhand View Post
    I own the sig m-400 and have had zero problems with it, neither has anyone i know or seen with one over the last couple of years, but i immediately changed the buffer (h),bolt carrier group to bcm. Came with an enhanced BCG and a carbine buffer from the factory. That adds 200 bucks to the price and when i bought mine you couldnt get a colt it was either bushmaster or windham or sig. I chose the sig. And havent regretted it so far.

But that being said you can get the colt 6920 at academy for $1000,, about the same price as the sig. but the colt already comes with the h buffer and full auto BCG from the factory. So its actually cheaper becouse you dont have to replace a thing to get it up to standered. Dont be in to much of a rush to buy either,do some reading here. Others here have had problems with sigs customer service but they were great to me,, i must be the only one they have helped.

Btw,on this bored if it doesnt say BCM (site sponser),,Sionics (iraqguns works there) or colt ,which is the standered to which all m4s are compared to , its gona get run down hardcore. And some deserve it.

So by the colt, buy it local from a reputable dealer so if you have a problem you can get some help. Instead of haveing to ship it everywhere. And you can look at it before you buy,if its scratched etc ask to see another. Get what you want,, its your money.

That being said ,i wouldnt wait to long. With the fresh mass shootings and elections coming up before long. things could dry up at anytime. Get as much ammo and as many mags as you can get now. You wont regret it. Pmags are $12 bucks now , but just a few years ago you couldnt find them at any price. Junk and i mean junk mags were $100..And ammo was no were to be found, shelves were bare. It will happen again its just a matter of when at this point.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by texasgunhand View Post
    I own the sig m-400 and have had zero problems with it, neither has anyone i know or seen with one over the last couple of years,...(snip)...Others here have had problems with sigs customer service but they were great to me,, i must be the only one they have helped....(snip).
    What issue did you have that you needed Sig's assistance?
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast