Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Will soft body armor stop an arrow?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I do not believe it will stop a broadhead doing 350fps. No idea what speed their arrows are going though.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    I'll chronograph the bow tomorrow.

Feedback Score
    So did it stop it? Not watching the 6+ minute video.

Someone could do well by producing YouTube videos that last 90 seconds or less and are all "meat and potatoes." You already told me what the video is about in text, no need to talk about what you are going to do/did do at the beginning and end of the video...

Interesting topic though

Feedback Score
    Dude, it's six and a half minutes. Several types of arrowhead are tested. If you are interested, watch the video. If not, no big deal. Alternatively, you could set up your own tests and cut them to whatever length you wish. That said, I have a 100% money back guarantee so watch your mailbox in about a week for a refund check.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewWiggin View Post
    Alternatively, you could set up your own tests and cut them to whatever length you wish. That said, I have a 100% money back guarantee so watch your mailbox in about a week for a refund check.
    I didn't know this was your personal content, but if you are going to do this sort of thing, and open it up for discussion on an open forum, I'd suggest going to the milsurp store and buying some thicker skin, ASAP.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    Lol. He didn't hurt my feelings, it's just always funny to me when people complain that their own attention deficit issues prevent then from accessing information they claim to want. It's also funny when people complain about free stuff.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewWiggin View Post
    Lol. He didn't hurt my feelings, it's just always funny to me when people complain that their own attention deficit issues prevent then from accessing information they claim to want. It's also funny when people complain about free stuff.
    It's always funny to me that guys post up free content and then complain when people complain. It's what people do....

Feedback Score
    Lol. So, you're saying that people discuss stuff on a discussion forum.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I, for one, appreciate all the time & effort Andrew puts into his tests and posting them here. He has only made this forum better and could easily choose to post elsewhere. It's disappointing to see members, especially staff members, ride his ass about anything.

Keep up the good work Andrew.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I, for one, appreciate all the time and effort staff and moderators and owners put towards this site, so that Andrew has a place to use to post up his content. That someone would ride any staff or moderators ass about some levity posted in an open thread, is disappointing.

For the record, the "shame the staff" schtick doesn't work too well with me. I cut a fair deal, and call them like I see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    I, for one, appreciate all the time & effort Andrew puts into his tests and posting them here. He has only made this forum better and could easily choose to post elsewhere. It's disappointing to see members, especially staff members, ride his ass about anything.

Keep up the good work Andrew.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast