Thread: KAK 11" barrel overruns?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

KAK 11" barrel overruns?

http://www.kakindustry.com/contract-...elonite-barrel

Thinking about using one of these for a new build.......I'm torn between going this route and spending more on a trigger, or going with a Noveske barrel with included Low pro for $360. Only thing that would be deal breaker is 1:9 twist. Anyone have input?

Feedback Score
    I have a couple, they shoot really well, can't beat it for the money. I run cheap steel case through it all day

Feedback Score
    Just got one in the mail the other day. Looks to be nice. Clean machine work. I've seen better but I've seen much worse as well. Should work fine for the budgetish pistol I'm building my wife. Bulk ammo is probably all it will see so the 1:9 is no big deal.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I built one using this barrel and I finally test fired it this week. It seems fine, bore concentric to threads. I didn't measure the gas port but it's plenty gassed- ran several brands of ammo and locked back without suppressor with H2 buffer. Definitely gas in the face with suppressor. I was at a short indoor range so no formal accuracy test, but groups were fine for basic zeroing. Should get to shoot some more next week and I'll update.