Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I liked my P320 so much I ordered a new P250!

Feedback Score

I liked my P320 so much I ordered a new P250!

So, I've been shooting a P320 in 9MM for a couple months now and love it. It is the gun with which I'm most accurate and I love the handling, factory sights and reliability.

Just ordered a new P250 in .40 and can't wait to try it out. Will be interesting to see if the DAO trigger is as good as I've read about.
    Last edited by FishTaco; 07-23-15 at 19:01.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    in my experience the 250 is garbage. The trigger is absolutely horrible.
    Dont sweat the small stuff.

If youre not taking fire, its all small stuff.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    As a DAO trigger it seems to be a good one. If you like DAO and everything it entails you shouldn't mind the P250. Although my DAO experience is not extensive...

Feedback Score
    I don't think a single good word has been spoken about the 250. What's special about the 320 is the striker fired action.

Feedback Score
    I dry fired a P250 in a gun store, the DAO trigger is fine, i grow up shooting revolvers. Just stage the trigger and you will be fine. For the short money the P250 is a best buy.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt_Overide View Post
    in my experience the 250 is garbage. The trigger is absolutely horrible.
    Agreed 100%.....probably the only Sig I don't like. The P320 on the other hand is the bees knees!

Quote Originally Posted by pat701 View Post
    I dry fired a P250 in a gun store, the DAO trigger is fine, i grow up shooting revolvers. Just stage the trigger and you will be fine. For the short money the P250 is a best buy.
    For the short money IMO, the 2022 (DA/SA) with night sights is an awesome deal as well.....can you find them in the $400+ range!
    Last edited by Toecheese; 07-24-15 at 08:17.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I haven't ever heard anything about the P250 other than that it's a piece of shit.
    Gun and Gear Reviews- www.almosttacticalreviews.com

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toecheese View Post
    Agreed 100%.....probably the only Sig I don't like. The P320 on the other hand is the bees knees!

For the short money IMO, the 2022 (DA/SA) with night sights is an awesome deal as well.....can you find them in the $400+ range!
    That might be the case but try finding a good holster in stock and reasonably quickly if you plan to carry it. I've had several people ask about them but have to special order them from Blade Tech and they're actually deleted from their main pricing list. They only make it because it's still listed on their site. Oddly not very common or popular at least around me but many of the manufacturers I deal with don't make holsters for them. RCS does but only for the Gen 1 and the SP2340, which is a non-railed model from what I can find.

Leave the guns...bring the cannolis.
    Give me but one firm spot on which to stand and I will move the Earth. -Archimedes

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

I've owned several P250's (since replaced w/P320's) and all were accurate w/excellent DAO triggers. The only problem I ever encountered was the occasional light strike w/hard-primered GECO FMJ. The *only* reason I went w/the P320 was the P250's slower followup shots.
    Tomac
    Last edited by Tomac; 07-24-15 at 10:54.
    "His Universe, His rules." - Tomac

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPARTAN HOPLITE ARMS View Post
    That might be the case but try finding a good holster in stock and reasonably quickly if you plan to carry it. I've had several people ask about them but have to special order them from Blade Tech and they're actually deleted from their main pricing list. They only make it because it's still listed on their site. Oddly not very common or popular at least around me but many of the manufacturers I deal with don't make holsters for them. RCS does but only for the Gen 1 and the SP2340, which is a non-railed model from what I can find.
    Bravo Concealment:
    http://www.bravoconcealment.com/coll.../rtt-holster-1

Forest City Tactical:
    http://www.forestcitytactical.com/in...&product_id=62

Both make awesome kydex holsters with several configuration options (cant, lights etc.). I have coupon codes for both (PM me if interested).

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast