Thread: G42 mag carriers

Feedback Score

G42 mag carriers

Can anyone recommend a good slim/minimal mag carrier for the little .380? Trying to find a nice clip on style concealable mag carrier that is not too big.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    http://www.kytexgear.com/?s=G42

I've used these for my G19 mags. I will be getting them for my G43 as well.

Small, carry tight to the belt/body, durable and fairly inexpensive.

Harold

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by punkey71 View Post
    http://www.kytexgear.com/?s=G42

I've used these for my G19 mags. I will be getting them for my G43 as well.

Small, carry tight to the belt/body, durable and fairly inexpensive.

Harold

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'll second that. I've been very happy with my mag carriers from Kytex Gear. They're a simple, minimalist design and are inexpensive.

They're noticeably smoother and easier to draw from with Glock's polymer mags than metal mags, in my experience, though.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    http://eatontacticalinnovations.com/...3-mag-carrier/

He makes them in 42 as well. I have these for the 19 and the 43.

Feedback Score
    I was originally looking at the Eaton Tactical mag carrier but I'm afraid it will be huge compared to the little Glock 42 mag. I like the design and adjustability of that mag carrier, but I am assuming there is only one clip size that is used for both the full size Glock mags as well as the little .380 mags. The carrier would be so much bigger than the mag. I ordered one of the Kytex Gear ones; however, I may break down and also order a Eaton Tactical and just see which one I prefer.

Does anyone have pics of the Eaton Tactical Glock 42 mag carrier? They don't show pics for the 42 on their site.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I noticed that they did not have the pics for the 42 as well, so I posted the 43. The metal clip that is on the holster can be used on the 43 mag carrier, it can sit vertical, horizontal along the belt

The holster can be used with a metal clip or the soft loop, if you see the hole near the top of the holster

I am running my 43 with the metal clip IWB and the mag with the metal clip IWB. I have been extremely pleased with the set up.

If you have any questions or issues, send him a note and he has always been really quick to respond.
    Last edited by krm375; 07-26-15 at 11:01. Reason: Soft loop edit for holster