Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colt 6920 Magpul ASAP

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I actually like the BCM QD endplate and have them on a few of my rifles and carbines. That said, I hate single point slings so when I use it, the other part of the sling is attached to a rail (Geissele/Centurion Arms, etc..) or at the buttstock.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc. Holiday View Post
    What plate do you recommend?

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    I actually like the BCM QD endplate and have them on a few of my rifles and carbines. That said, I hate single point slings so when I use it, the other part of the sling is attached to a rail (Geissele/Centurion Arms, etc..) or at the buttstock.
    +1 to this, both points.

I have the front end at the rear of the handguard, the other at the endplate or the rear outside point on the stock.

Shoulder transitions are easy peasy, and I have never had a QD come out mounted at the end plate with a flush button. The button being flush is key.

Feedback Score
    I have had good success with the Noveske QD endplate, have them on two of my AR's.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I like Noveske and IWC. I'm sure BCM's are gtg also just never handled one.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc. Holiday View Post
    What plate do you recommend?

A Noveske or BCM backplate.

The IWC is too thick and causes the stock to sit against the QD swivel button when fully collapsed.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    I don't like how much they rattle. If I wanted to attach a sling at that location I'd use a QD plate from BCM.
    I agree. Way too much rattle. That's why I took mine off. I've used BCM and Noveske QD end plates. Can't go wrong with either one.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    I agree as well with the rattling aspect. My buddy has one and that's the part that has stopped me from buying one. I would like to mount a sling adapter around the castle nut and have a normal magpul sling attachment at the end of my rail so it will still be a two point sling. I'm not a huge fan of single slings either. Originally I thought the single point slings were great, then like everyone else I don't like how unstable they are.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN TRAINING, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12