Thread: database error

Feedback Score
    33 (97%)

database error

I have been having a lot of "database error" issues the past few days. I finally accessed the site from my job today and then when I got home i was able to access it on my home computer but maybe 15 minutes after I was getting the same error. All I get is a white screen that says database error.

At first I thought maybe M4C was doing an update but after being down over two days I became suspicious. I also used google's http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/google.com when It was down today and it showed just me.

edit: I have erased my history, cache, cookies, and even reset my modem and I was still getting the same thing.
    Last edited by black22rifle; 07-30-15 at 00:14.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I received the same 'database error' you did over the past couple of days, so you're not the only one. When I tried to email the contact address listed (assumedly to Grant), I got the following failure notice, so apparently there were a few things going on:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<m4c@dukecorporation.com>:
    Remote host said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
    550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
    550 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6596 75si20745639iog.153 - gsmtp [RCPT_TO]

Access has been clean and direct since yesterday afternoon though, so I assume either Grant or '.net' fixed whatever error it was having...
    Choice is the action: What follows is destiny.

Feedback Score
    We're working on a permanent resolution which will probably involve moving web hosts. You may see the site go up and down during the next few days.
    (Formerly known as Red State Tactical)
    m4carbine.net Technical Support Admin

"Why buy a Raptor when a Dakota will do the same job for less?" - Internet Experts

Feedback Score
    33 (97%)
    Thanks, I thought it was just me.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Had it here as well as 6.8forums.