Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gunsmith In Fort Worth and Gun Range

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaveammoforme View Post
    You fire to the north at Quail Creek. TMS is south of Quail Creek. It seems the media looked up the closest gun range and blamed it.

IIRC, the real story was it came from a guy that was on his private property. The guy even owned up to firing it.
    http://www.star-telegram.com/incomin...le3823398.html

I was mistaken. It seems that he was shooting near, most likely Quail Creek. That is the only range within close proximity to TMS, that I know about. I couldn't find any info as to whether he was ever charged or not.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So no one has a good smith in dfw?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Something that I forgot to mention, is that Ident Marking is over in Rockwall. I have shipped them items, and made an appointment and waited while they engraved some lowers, which I think they still do once per week after hours. They do excellent engraving.

Also, DSG Arms is in South Ft. Worth. DSG may be able to recommend a good gunsmith. I know that there are some other businesses around the metroplex that handle quality and NFA items, but I am not familiar with them. I have heard of quite of few guys that "build" firearms, but I wouldn't recommend them and would be very cautious.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Thanks. Indent does all of my engraving on my SBRed Lowers.

I will give DSG a call. Thanks. I just ordered from them and didn't even think about that.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    DSG also has a storefront. It is located off of N 35W, and is between Risinger and Everman. Showroom hours are Monday through Friday 9am till 6pm for law enforcement and military personnel and by appointment for Texas CHL holders.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Good to know. Thanks.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    New house and no workbench/vice set up yet.

Need a reputable gunsmith (local preferred - Denton County and/or Fort Worth area) for the following work on a Colt 6920:

Install DD RIS II FSP rail
    Install AAC Blackout mount
    Install IWC QD Receiver End Plate

Thanks,
    tp
    Last edited by tango-papa; 09-12-16 at 12:33.

Feedback Score
    Try North Main BBQ in Euless TX by DFW airport, only open weekends.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tango-papa View Post
    New house and no workbench/vice set up yet.

Need a reputable gunsmith (local preferred - Denton County and/or Fort Worth area) for the following work on a Colt 6920:

Install DD RIS II FSP rail
    Install AAC Blackout mount
    Install IWC QD Receiver End Plate

Thanks,
    tp
    http://lonestararmory.net/pages/contactus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123