Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best .22 on the market?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

What is the best .22 on the market?

What is the best .22 on the market? Im looking for either a rifle or handgun. I know some of you will recommend some type of cool guy looking .22 like the gsg5. But Im looking for something more traditional with rock solid performance. I know the 10/22 cant be the only real option. Also what should I look for when considering a 22? I hope I posted this in the right place. I used the search feature and decided this would be the best sub forum.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    What is the best .22 on the market? Im looking for either a rifle or handgun. I know some of you will recommend some type of cool guy looking .22 like the gsg5. But Im looking for something more traditional with rock solid performance. I know the 10/22 cant be the only real option. Also what should I look for when considering a 22? I hope I posted this in the right place. I used the search feature and decided this would be the best sub forum.
    what do you want this .22 to do?

benchrest accuracy?

hunting and plinking?

I think Tony Kidd is the guy with the best 10/22

http://www.coolguyguns.com/KIDD-22LR...fle_p_126.html

http://www.coolguyguns.com/KIDD-22LR...fle_p_127.html

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Go check out rimfirecentral.com and read, read, read! You need to put in the research that answers YOUR questions about action type, capacity, intended use, etc.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Best is suggestive. You have to define what you want before anyone can actually help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I should have given more details. I want something preferably semi auto. With more than a 10 round magazine. For mostly plinking, and if I choose maybe some small games action. I would like for it to have decent accuracy. But it doesn't need to be a sub moa gun.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I should have given more details. I want something preferably semi auto. With more than a 10 round magazine. For mostly plinking, and if I choose maybe some small games action. I would like for it to have decent accuracy. But it doesn't need to be a sub moa gun.
    For you requirements, very hard to beat the ruger 10/22 with their 25 or 30 round magazines

Forgot to add: Ruger also has a 15 round magazine
    Last edited by platoonDaddy; 08-02-15 at 08:54.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yeah.. As I try to look around. That seems to be the case. And thanks for the info I didn't know they made 30 round mags for the thing.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yeah.. As I try to look around. That seems to be the case. And thanks for the info I didn't know they made 30 round mags for the thing.
    Forgot to add they (Ruger) also have a 15 round magazine

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Its against your desire of a traditional look, but check out the S&W M&P 15-22. Its a great gun.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    10/22

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast