Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Health High Protein Breakfast Ideas?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
    I have been eating egg beaters, and turkey sausage on occasion. I will have to try the greek yogurt and fruit also. I will also scramble egg whites, with a whole egg, and mix with sautéed vegetables with a little chees sprinkled on top.
    FYI, egg beaters is processed junk (IMO)...if your looking for protein from eggs without the fat, Walmart (probably other places too) sells 100% egg whites. Brand name "all whites" and they're "great value" brand. Good stuff, I go through ALOT of it. I even mix my protein shakes with it.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Not getting the yolk you lose roughly half the protein, the fatty acids, etc. Eat the yolk. Or mix the ratio, 4 whites, 2 yolks.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No doubt...I eat plenty of whole eggs too. I'm just talking about making it fit in your macro/cal intake.
    Example, instead of eating 6 or 7 eggs for breakfast and eating up almost 1/2 of my daily fat, I'll eat 3 eggs and a cup of egg whites.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I usually make a simple shake in the morning. 1 scoop vanilla ice cream flavored whey by optimum nutrition. 1 cup oats, 1 cup 2% lactose free milk, 1 banana. Lately been adding some cinnamon. Tastes good, high protein, high carb, decent fat. Plenty of energy for the gym without feeling full. Plenty of fiber....

I mane the same shake before bed except I add peanut butter and skip the banana. Sometimes I add strawberries if they're on sale.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    3 eggs over easy or scrambled. With butter or coconut oil. Keeps u going till lunch.

Feedback Score
    I use a Ninja blender which has made breakfast quick and easy in the mornings... Well worth the money. I just throw in milk, protein powder, egg whites, oatmeal, pb, and whatever else i'm feeling that day and blend it up. Quick and easy.

When I have more time and feel like cooking I usually scramble a whole egg, add egg whites, cheese, turkey sausage, or maybe some chicken left over from the night before.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Five whole eggs and a 12oz chunk of top sirloin... Healthy and high in protein.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Here's a healthy, high protein smoothie that doesn't take long to make:

Ingredients
    1 cup - Nature's Three Berries - Frozen - Raspberries, Blueberries & Blackberries (Costco)
    1 cup - Dark Chocolate Almond Milk
    2 Scoops - Jarrow Unflavored Whey Protein
    1 Cup - Spinach - Baby Spinach
    2 Tbsp - Viva Labs Cacao Powder
    2 Tbsp - Flax USA Organic Golden Flax
    1 Heaping tsp - Creatine Monohydrate

Directions
    Blend all ingredients in a high-powered blender until smooth and creamy.

Notes
    If too thick add more almond milk. Optionally you can add 1/2 frozen banana to give it more flavor and a creamier texture. If cutting weight/calories, substitute chocolate almond milk with plain almond milk (or even water) and don't add in any banana.

Nutritional Information
    Calories 481 Carbs 49 Fat 13 Protein 45 Sodium 381 Sugar 30

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I have cottage cheese, walnuts, and dried cranberries most mornings these days.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I also go with the cottage cheese most of my mornings. + banana+mixed nuts and dried fruits.
    Still my last blood test showed that i don't have enough of iron and couple of other things.
    In my case it is easier to order vitamins from canada drugs, then trying to get all those from the food only.
    Last edited by alexiv; 09-18-23 at 17:06.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123