Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My new DD M4 V11 (Mil Spec+)

Feedback Score

My new DD M4 V11 (Mil Spec+)

IMG_0190.jpgIMG_0186.jpg

Very excited today to have picked up my new rifle. As you see I added an EOTech and 3 X Magnifier. What you can't see is the CMC Trigger I upgraded. As a new shooter so I was also pleased with my group 2 ½ inches at 50 yards.
    Last edited by coreymcl; 08-05-15 at 21:40.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well no pic showed up so we cant see anything.

Thanks for editing it. They are showing up now.
    Last edited by chef8489; 08-06-15 at 00:05.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Could you please provide some additional information such as type of ammunition, weather conditions on the range, etc?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 48J View Post
    Could you please provide some additional information such as type of ammunition, weather conditions on the range, etc?
    This is all new to me, so I was shooting at the Alpine Range in Fort Worth, TX. I sighted in my EOTech on the 100 yard range and the image of the target above was on the 50 yard range. I was shooting HPR 223 Rem 55r V-Max Hyper Clean. As for the weather, here in Texas this time of year you can count on about 100 degree days however it might not have hit 100 at that time of the day yet.

What other information are you looking for?

Feedback Score
    IMG_0188.jpg Not all that impressive but here is the 100 yard target when I was sighting in the rifle.

Feedback Score
    what's your impression now that you've had is a couple of months? I ordered one and it hasn't arrived yet.

Feedback Score
    My M4 came in yesterday and I was able to hold it. It's a beauty! pictures don't do it justice. The grip feels great, and I love how the slim rail feels in my hand. It's definitely the lightest AR I've ever held.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I bought one too recently. I bought it after I got a DD Mk18. At that point, after realizing the quality of DD, it's been love.

Sorry OP for posting pictures other than yours - these are my beloved ones.

Daniel Defense
    by SoloDallas, on Flickr

My Mk18 Mod 1

Modern Blaster.
    by SoloDallas, on Flickr

Gotta love DD, really.

Feedback Score
    That's a nice looking setup on the 18. What's that on the forward top rail of the v11? How do you like a AGOG? I just have a T1 and Troy BUIS have been thinking of going with an ACOG and the T1 on an angle mount.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jk6672 View Post
    That's a nice looking setup on the 18. What's that on the forward top rail of the v11? How do you like a AGOG? I just have a T1 and Troy BUIS have been thinking of going with an ACOG and the T1 on an angle mount.
    Thanks,
    I think I got it at BCM (that grip). Acog: well, for this older guy here, eyes are getting old; already at 25 yards I can't see much.
    So either an Acog (or an Elcan, Vcog, etc.) are a must.

I too have (and love) aimpoints, Eotechs etc.

ETA: dont understand what you mean by what's on top of forward rail; are you meaning the
    Laser device?
    Last edited by SoloDallas; 11-08-15 at 13:47.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast