Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steiner 1x4 vs trijcon 1x4

Feedback Score

Steiner 1x4 vs trijcon 1x4

I have seen some good pricing on these two scopes and wondered if anyone has some experience with them? How well does the illumination work on the Steiner, is it bright like an aim point ? Is it durable? Any pros or cons to either? Thanks for any help.

Feedback Score
    107 (100%)
    Ive had both (TR24) Steiner wins hands down in my book, daytime bright its like a variable Aimpoint. Great eyebox, great glass, europtic has them for $699.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MAUSER202 View Post
    I have seen some good pricing on these two scopes and wondered if anyone has some experience with them? How well does the illumination work on the Steiner, is it bright like an aim point ? Is it durable? Any pros or cons to either? Thanks for any help.
    Thanks. Is the Steiner a true 1x?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    How does the Steiner compare with the NF NSX 1-4 regarding eyebox and speed on 1X? I did notice that the Steiner is larger and far heavier than most 1-6X optics.

Feedback Score
    107 (100%)
    If it isn't it pretty close.

Feedback Score
    107 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    How does the Steiner compare with the NF NSX 1-4 regarding eyebox and speed on 1X? I did notice that the Steiner is larger and far heavier than most 1-6X optics.
    Its pretty close in weight compared to most 1-6 both are fast I like the Steiner more. The Steiner is like a variable Aimpoint daylight bright and very nice glass.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Steiner 1-4x glass is top notch, and you're getting a nice bright rapid dot on top of that. Hard to beat at the prices they are going for these days.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    ThNks for the input. I wound up with the TR24. I looked at both and liked both, but I got the TR with an ADM mount for the price of the Steiner.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Not to make you second guess but even with the additional price of the mount, in the long run, you would have been happier with the Steiner and it's illumination. Soon you will find that shooting the Trijicon from a dark area at targets in a highly lit area will result in the illumination going away. Also, the BDC on the Steiner is a plus as well.
    NRA Life Member

"WINNING" - When all of the liberal democrats and other libtards start throwing themselves off cliffs because they don't get their way...

JEDIsh: We are asked not to judge all muslims by the acts of a few extremists, but we are encouraged to judge all gun owners by extreme acts of the few.

Feedback Score
    I was aware of that drawback, but the green sticks out so much better than red to my eyes ( colour issues ), that made it the best choice for me. As for the BDC reticle, I am lucky I can hit the target at 200 yds, not much opertunity to shoot past that where I live. I did like the Steiner though, maybe for the next rifle ;-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast