Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Request: Recommendations for a Two-Rifle Bag

Feedback Score
    A bag that says "Mobile Armory" on it? Must be joking.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Brownell's offers a two carbine case under their own name. I've not seen one in person. It retails for around $140 or so and is listed as US made.

Feedback Score
    Found a very well made 511 two rifle case being sold by LAPG for $130. You can check it out here:
    http://www.lapolicegear.com/5ta36dorica.html
    I would trade my Blackhawk for the above 511 case in a second. I especially like that you can carry it conventional as a bag, or as one or two shoulder back pack.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrinD View Post
    Found a very well made 511 two rifle case being sold by LAPG for $130. You can check it out here:
    http://www.lapolicegear.com/5ta36dorica.html
    I would trade my Blackhawk for the above 511 case in a second. I especially like that you can carry it conventional as a bag, or as one or two shoulder back pack.
    Heh. And we've come full circle. That's the bag I mentioned in the original post as being the one I was considering (since my g/f uses their one-rifle bag and it's quite nice). So... good recommendation!

I have a feeling I may be getting that one.
    "I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
    -Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Heh. And we've come full circle. That's the bag I mentioned in the original post as being the one I was considering (since my g/f uses their one-rifle bag and it's quite nice). So... good recommendation!

I have a feeling I may be getting that one.
    I'm jealous for the reasons I stated above. Would you consider a trade for a slightly less capable bag with a bit of wear on it after you get it? LOL

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrinD View Post
    I'm jealous for the reasons I stated above. Would you consider a trade for a slightly less capable bag with a bit of wear on it after you get it? LOL
    lol... At the moment, I've got a Voodoo Tactical bag that wasn't nearly cheap enough to justify it. It would be fine for a cheap rifle or all kinds of airsoft gear, but for a Noveske N4 and a nice AK, it's like putting your wife and kids in a Lada.

You should be able to sell off your old bag. While I haven't always been impressed with 5.11 build quality, my g/f has their one-rifle bag and it's served her quite nicely.

Then again, at the end of the day, it's a bag. We're not talking Gucci handbags here... if it carries your stuff to where you need it, and keeps it from getting damaged, that *should* be our metric for measurement.... ....should.
    "I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
    -Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    I'm giving serious consideration to this one, in multicam:

http://www.csmgear.com/cgi-bin/imcar...since=&status=

Two long-guns might be a stretch, but in the photos it looks like it might work.

Cheers,

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Nice solution. Expensive, but nice.

Feedback Score
    I first saw a link to that bag somewhere else on these forums, I believe.

Cheers,

Joe
    Just because you haven't been hit yet does not mean you're doing it right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12