Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medical pouch

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'm running an hsgi m3t now just wanted something a little lower profile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Check out the D.A.R.K. from Dark Angel Medical, https://darkangelmedical.com. Kerry is a friend and an outstanding instructor. His kits are top notch and very well thought out. You can also buy the pouches separately.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Slap one of these in an AR mag pouch
    http://www.skdtac.com/ATS-Low-Profil...-p/ats.111.htm
    Last edited by titsonritz; 08-30-15 at 01:04. Reason: wrong link - I choked

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rfairman View Post
    I'm running an hsgi m3t now just wanted something a little lower profile.

Yeah, I can understand that.... that M3T's freakin' huge....

So you say you're using a Rhodesian style CR for the base.
    Can you give us more info about your criteria for "low profile"? You mentioned humvees, so apparently military end use.
    I know different folks' ideas as well as end use mean different definitions of "low profile"....
    IMHO, a Rhodesian rig isn't ever going to be truly low profile, so... Assuming this is what you have?

Can you give us a "left to right" run down of what you'll be mounting on the rig so we can better understand what level of low profile you need, as well as how much space available to fit the IFAK?
    You know, mag pouches, GP pouches, radios, bangers/frags, what *size* mag or GP pouch, etc.?
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Medical pouch

My current rig I just set up

I guess by low profile I mean something without a back so it's easier to be in the vehicle. Also just a single stack of m4 mags so when I'm prone I'm closer to the ground and I like the ten speeds because the go completely flat when there's no mag in it. my other rigs just felt so much more bulky and heavy.

From left to right I've got a fast mag, bfg ten speed triple m4, hsgi m3t, on my chest is a tactical tailor/mil spec monkey admin pouch that I found and love. On my right shoulder strap I'm running an ares armor tq holder with the tourniquet (it's on the right side because I'm a lefty) I've also got a reaped dump pouch that I might just run on my belt or put on either the back strap of the rig or in the lower right corner

I'd like to replace the fast mag with maybe another bfg ten speed single m4. And I'm tossing around the idea of a gp pouch on the lower right side.

Last edited by rfairman; 08-27-15 at 23:45.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    HSGI Bleeder/Blowout pouch Multicam $20.00 Shipped

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...-ATS-GEAR-SALE

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'll take it man

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Well, I see my work here is done.

Seriously though, Rfairman, thanks for taking the time to give the extra info.
    If I had gotten to this sooner, I was going to recommend either Chinook Med's TMK system, OR their TMK insert panel in a suitable pouch- probably would fit well in a double .308 pouch (or maybe a BFG double M4), although the sides would be a bit exposed. I picked the TMK insert because I had a HSGI bleeder pouch, and wanted to carry more than I could fit in there, but other pouches like the M3T or ITS Fatboy were just to big/bulky
    I currently have a Chinook TMK insert in a Crye bottle pouch, since the bottle pouch is a it deeper and keeps it more enclosed.
    The TMK insert is a very nice piece of kit as well- well built, which I was surprised about from a med supply company. . It has the nicer thick elastic bands for holding supplies (not the thin stuff like ATS uses) and a hypalon-ish internal backer that kind of helps the parts "stick" when tucked into the insert.

No, I don't work for Chinook- just a happy customer.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    ^^I like that insert better than the one I linked or should I say choked on linking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12