Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NOW SHIPPING: Hunter X-22 Stock

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PGT View Post
    does the barrel tray allow for free-floating? That's key to good 10/22 accuracy.
    It does if you grind off the rib at the front of the the barrel tray towards the muzzle end. You can also remove the barrel tray but it doesn't provide the same rigidity as with the barrel tray.
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks. I'm looking forward to getting one as my Hogue overmold is very much "meh"
    | 92 - Billennium | Steel-I/96 Stock | WC BrigTac| Elite II | 90-Two G | Inox Brig |
    | 85FS Cheetah | 71 Jaguar | 21a Bobcat | 3032 Tomcat | Model 90 Armi Roma |
    | Sig - 551-A1 ODG | P553 | 522 | P320 FDE |
    | Noveske 10.5" Pistol | AP 12.5" | AP Tungsten SPR | DDM4 V7 in MSP & Elcan |
    | 308 - DSA FAL & Steyr Scout in grey |

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here is some additional information for the Magpul Hunter X-22 Stock.

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I want to pick up one of these X-22 stocks in Grey. I see Black and Tan are in stock but everywhere I look says the Grey are "Coming Soon" or "Pre-Order". Any time frame when they will be available?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12