Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Surefire Socom 556-RC2

Feedback Score

Surefire Socom 556-RC2

Anyone have the numbers on this suppressor yet? Just trying to gauge how much better it is than the last RC.

Dave

Feedback Score
    I've heard similar suppression with stronger baffles, muzzle device is included correct? Similar price point is also what I've heard.

Feedback Score
    They've not yet hit the stores, so independent testing is still pending. SF claims a 1-2 dB advantage with the RC2, but much stronger construction and less blowback (which I never considered a problem with the RC).

The 762 RC2 and SOCOM 300 will likely be my next suppressor purchases if SF can release them before rule 41P screws me.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I believe the big change is in the welding of baffles, which really wasn't a problem on the original SOCOMs. I think unofficially they are metering 1-2Dbs lower at the muzzle, I didn't hear anything about the 2s reducing more blowback. New end cap supposedly reduces flash even more (again not a problem on the RCs) and let's hope 41p doesn't screw anyone. I've purchased 11 cans since this crap was first proposed, I thought I was done but just knowing that damn thing is lingering makes me want to buy more.

Feedback Score
    What's the latest on 41p? Not to get too off topic (it's tangentially related).

Also - did anyone else hear that the MD will be included with the RC2? Wouldn't mind trying a warcomp...

Feedback Score
    Just checked silencershop and they're now in stock.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TNW View Post
    Just checked silencershop and they're now in stock.
    It says they're in stock but once you select a color (either color) it prompts you to join a wait list I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    It says they're in stock but once you select a color (either color) it prompts you to join a wait list I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My b.

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know if they will have a mini2? I'm still waiting for my rev9 to come in *5 more months* but a sf mini is next, hoping the 2 is out by then.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Does anyone know if they will have a mini2? I'm still waiting for my rev9 to come in *5 more months* but a sf mini is next, hoping the 2 is out by then.
    I would imagine so... The mini monsters are pretty sweet.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast