Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: My PSA Journey

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yet another positive experience with PSA. Much like Prevail I was looking for an inexpensive carbine to use as a truck gun and training tool. I bought the 14.5" mid length gas system upper with one of their blem lowers and could not be happier with the gun. Runs very well and does everything I need for under $600.00.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Based on the thread title, I thought this was a thread about prostate health.
    Glad to hear the rifle is working out for you, and I hope your prostate is doing alright.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've run about 1k through my 14.7" lightweight CHF upper and it's been awesome. Would I take it over my BCM? No. But it makes a great house/beater gun with an Aimpoint PRO and a 6P with a malkoff head. It is a touch overgassed compared to my 14.5" BCM middy.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the write ups on PSA. I've been on the fence.

Feedback Score
    I run a BCM middie for my duty gun but have a PSA that performs well so far. I put a LMT bolt carrier group in it but other than that it's stock PSA premium parts. At about 1000 rounds its low round count but they seem to make a solid lower cost product. If your budget doesn't allow for a BCM, Noveske etc they seem to be a good alternative, especially for a truck gun, loaner etc....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mine, a PSA premium build out shoots my 6920. Better trigger too. It has been perfect, and I think represents one of the best values in ARs today. YMMV

Feedback Score
    Straight Shooter, you just have to wait for the free shipping deals that PSA regularly has. My Freedom melonite upper and my blemished lower each came with free shipping, and I bought them a few months apart.

Feedback Score
    Very Happy with my PSA build.a11.jpg

Feedback Score
    Glad to hear it ORL1. How many rounds fired? Any high round count classes? Any issues at all?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I love a good PSA thread. Most of their products are of fantastic quality and bargain priced. I recommend them all of the time. I have used several of their products over the past few years. I have not had one issue.
    "A Bad Day At The Range Is Better Than A Great Day Working"

USMC Force Recon 1978-1984
    US Air Force Res. 1995-2004 (Air Transportation)
    M16/AR15 shooter since 1978, gun collector and AR builder since 2004

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast