Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time shooting SBR, some help needed

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    First off. The pin is most likely coming out due to incorrect assembly, as already mentioned.

As for the rest. A double feed is caused by a bad magazine, it's not a weapon issue. You fail to mention what buffer you are using. If you are shooting suppressed you should be using an H3 buffer. There is no way to know if the LMT barrel is "overgassed" without measuring the port. LMT used to make their stuff with the smaller port, however it would appear that they have opened them up and are supposed to be around .078.

The A5 is probably your best bet. If you are going to keep the current carbine receiver extension, get an H3 buffer and a blue Sprinco spring and you will be fine.
    God has spoken.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dmaxfireman View Post
    I'm running an a5h4 in my LMT 10.5. Softer than shooting a 22 unsuppressed and very reliable.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    What ammo you using?

Just curious as I have a 10.5lmt and an A5 but need to order a different buffer as the BCM kit came with an A5H0...

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    m193 m855 ae223 and a few of my different reloads 55gr and 77gr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12