Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gunbroker awesomeness!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Well, it is funny... not HaHa funny. Just another case of a few too many and a couple of YouTube instructional videos. We all know one.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Bounced in for some updates. Dear god.

Quote Originally Posted by bighawk View Post
    It sold for $400!!! Who in the world would pay that for that abomination?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Probably the same idiots who pay $700 for a glock because it was tactical because someone stippled the frame after an all night bender, then took a dremel tool and removed all the finish on the slide and barrel and "polished" it before taking a dewalt and drilling some custom porting. Add another $100 if the frame was a color other than black, plus another $50 if the trigger group had been ****ed with. People are ****ing stupid!!!

And yes, I have seen just that abomination I described for sale.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Bounced in for some updates. Dear god.

Probably the same idiots who pay $700 for a glock because it was tactical because someone stippled the frame after an all night bender, then took a dremel tool and removed all the finish on the slide and barrel and "polished" it before taking a dewalt and drilling some custom porting. Add another $100 if the frame was a color other than black, plus another $50 if the trigger group had been ****ed with. People are ****ing stupid!!!

And yes, I have seen just that abomination I described for sale.
    I'm sorry that you had to see that..

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    If I face palm one more time my wife is going to send me for a psych eval.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234