Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TLR-6

Feedback Score

TLR-6

I'm not seeing any posts on the g43 w a streamlight tlr6. I ordered the to tlr 6 yesterday and will probably be holster shopping next week. Any suggestions? Crossbreed is looking like a winner so far.

Feedback Score
    G-Code told me they will have an Incog for the G43 TLR-6 "soon".

Feedback Score
    Received my tlr6 today. First impressions: very cool little addition. Easy install and boresight(cowitnessed). 2 minutes to mod a Bianchi Triad ankle holster to fit. Might have to wait on the Incog for off-duty carry.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by treecop View Post
    Received my tlr6 today. First impressions: very cool little addition. Easy install and boresight(cowitnessed). 2 minutes to mod a Bianchi Triad ankle holster to fit. Might have to wait on the Incog for off-duty carry.
    That's a interesting light. Could you post some pics?

Cheers

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Here is mine. I really dig the set up..
    This is the holster I got for it.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Glock-43-Wit...item4aedc128c5

Last edited by cabbynate; 09-20-15 at 20:49.

Feedback Score
    Just awesome!

Feedback Score

Mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I got mine this weekend too. So far I'm impressed. Won't get to shoot it until this weekend. It's small and light enough that it will still work for pocket carry. It's in my shorts pocket as I type using the Lasermax pocket holster (no spontaneous combustion occurred).

ETA: http://lasermax.com/products/extras/...pocket-holster

I also order some pocket kydex for it from Detroit Holster. I snagged a Badger IWB kydex for it off Amazon - no really planning to use it that way but it's nice to have the option.

The beam is 100 lumens but that's sufficient for what it is. This isn't my gun for hunting down armed men in the dark. It's a BUG or a gun for NPE's that will be used to get my loved ones and myself away from whatever trouble is afoot. You can program if for 3 options:
    1) light and laser
    2) light
    3) laser

I also picked up some +1 and +2 extensions from Taran Tactical. Smooth and reliable so far (just shy of 200rds). The +2 is the same length as the factory pinky rest.

Last edited by El Cid; 09-21-15 at 21:45.
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    Lots of good options here as well. The SHTF holster is one that can be had with the TLR-6.

http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/h...-holster-list/

ETA: though a 43 isn't listed in the drop down... The photo makes it appear a small light might work.
    http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/Ho...d/Default.aspx
    Last edited by El Cid; 09-21-15 at 22:10.
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    Very nice pics!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast