Thread: Laser Boresight

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)

Laser Boresight

Does anyone use these for their pistol sights or RDS? If so, which one do you recommend?
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    I have and use the LaserLyte boresight to sight it all my rifle scopes and handguns rds in my garage before going to the range for
    final sight in and zero. It gets you really close but I would not use this without live fire first.

Feedback Score
    I use it (Laser Lyte) for mounting RDS on pistol and cuts zeroing down to just few rounds for fine tune. I also use it for iron sights when I push new sights in and I check windage. Usually sights are spot on then or require just minor adjustment. Of course I use it also on long guns.
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Copy all on the Laserlyte. I am just wanting something to get me in the ballpark prior to heading to the range to confirm.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    Centering pistol sights should get you in the black on a b8 target at 25yd in my limited experience. What's your goal?

Feedback Score
    I just eyeball it and shoot to verify. A lot of guys love looking for reasons to buy lasers, though.