Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HK vs Lancer clear mags?

Feedback Score
    The Hk mags work great. Have 3 dozen

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ive got some several years old Lancers that I really like. Just used them a week ago to do some testing using various buffer/spring/ carrier weights and they were as usual 100%. If all I had were Lancers I wouldn't fuss too much.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    We had a machine gun shoot here in central north Carolina yesterday. Several Lancers were run full auto and I witnessed no malfunctions on those mags.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    I have 20 and 30 round Landers. No extensive scientific testing, but they seem to work great for my purposes, which include military and LE. I sold off every other kind of magazine I once had.
    Last edited by masakari; 08-30-15 at 15:36.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I have about 2 dozen of the Lancer AWM and clear mags (Gen 1) and they have worked fine for me. Also, no issues seating. However, I got them relatively cheaper than current pricing seems to be. Unless they are cheaper than Magpul or USGI, it's like, eh.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    If you want a clear mag, ETS is the only choice. (Are they still around? I know Magpul was trying to crush them at one point)
    We are still around. Getting ready to release our clear Glock mags in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the vote of confidence.
    Product Development - Elite Tactical Systems Group

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    Any reason why ETS is "The One?" I live in the city they are from and where they are supposedly made and they are vaporware here.
    A lot of the local dealers around the Knoxville area just didn't order them. They were sitting on too much Pmag inventory. If you want some, we can ship them to you directly from K-town. Use discount code m4carbine to get 20% off our MSRP.
    Product Development - Elite Tactical Systems Group

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Most mags work well, I have some of the HK mags and they work just fine.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Haven't seen the HK mags anywhere but I have 4 Gen 1 Lancers and 2 AWMs and 2 AWM 20 rounders that all work well. I have the same confidence in them as my PMAGs and USGI with Magpul followers. My only complaint is the ridge on the Gen 1s (of course the AWM bodies are smoother) and the higher price.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Lancers hands down. Those are great mags! The HK mags work great in HK firearms for all I know but the dozen I had caused nothing but double feeds. I sold them during the last panic and would never use them again in a non-HK firearm. Not only that but they were heavy as all getout and not impervious to rust. I would take USGI tan follower mags over HK maritime.
    Last edited by mkmckinley; 08-30-15 at 22:26.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast