Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chest Rigs Decision.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Read that and ask questions.
    I never said thanks for posting but after reading that thread I made a choice . I picked the mayflower gen 4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The SKD UCR is a lot of product for the money. It is far from perfect but works very well in a typical class environment.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bsoileau24 View Post
    I never said thanks for posting but after reading that thread I made a choice . I picked the mayflower gen 4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Your welcome. Good call. It is one of my favorites.....but I have many favorites. ::
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I ended up getting a PIG UCR off eBay. Thanks for all the advice.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Disclaimer: Not LEO or Active MIL

OP, I've been in your shoes before (and still learning), may I recommend visiting the Equipment Exchange Thread before going to eBay. You'll help M4C members recoup some of the money in gears they no longer need (for whatever reasons) and some are actually better deal than eBay. Check their Feedback if you have questions.

Take as many class as you can, this is the only way to find out, if that gear will work for you or not.
    Good luck and stay safe.

I give DC3R my vote, it's holding up quite well with all my 3 classes this year. Can't wait till next year/season for more classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    If you are in a fight, and something impedes your ability to adequately project force, correct that problem or remove yourself from the fight.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyohte View Post
    The SKD UCR is a lot of product for the money. It is far from perfect but works very well in a typical class environment.
    True that. The SKD UCR is based upon the older Eagle Ind. chest rig designed by Paul Howe. They have gone up in price, I scored all mine when they were still $89!
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I had the original D3 chest rig and didn't like the storage options on it, the GP pouches were too small for much other than a light and a multitool and the stuff it pouch didn't serve a good purpose either so I sold it off.

I'm tempted by the new D3 heavy as it corrected the things I didn't like about the original, but the way I have my stuff set up now I don't really need a chest rig. A plus though is it would be a good setup to have in a go-bag or something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12