Thread: Highest praise for Challenge Target

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Highest praise for Challenge Target

I ordered a Challenge Steel IPSC hostage target to train pistol and shotgun, that subsequently had a hinge problem after I tried some Flight Control 00 Buckshot on the hostage spinner I contacted Challenge Steel to inquire about the spinner. I was informed that the hinge was not rated for 00, but that they'd replace the hardware free of charge. I opted to purchase the replacement (for $1), but I was very impressed that I got a reply FROM THE CEO in about an hour after I e-mailed (on a Sunday morning), and that they stand by their product 100%. He also offered to give me the replacement part free of charge AND give me 20% off of a dedicated shotgun target. I'm very happy with the target and the company, and just wanted to share my experience. BTW, that flight control buckshot is like THor's Hammer!

Feedback Score
    Good to see good customer service still alive in some areas. Where is Challenge Steel out of?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalHubs View Post
    Good to see good customer service still alive in some areas. Where is Challenge Steel out of?
    KY I believe. MAC (military arms channel) has several of their targets in his latest videos. MGM targets are probably the gold standard, but these are great for my purposes.