Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MagGuts

Feedback Score
    I just ordered for my 40 shield. I also bought hyve end plate. So now I can carry 9 in the mag plus one in the chamber. I ran 130 through it with no issue. I plan on doing the same for my 9 shield which I should be able to carry 12 plus chamber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SCSU74 View Post
    No problems since installing the springs the correct way ha
    Thanks for your response
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphasig View Post
    I just ordered for my 40 shield. I also bought hyve end plate. So now I can carry 9 in the mag plus one in the chamber. I ran 130 through it with no issue. I plan on doing the same for my 9 shield which I should be able to carry 12 plus chamber.

Are you going to use the Magguts with the Hyve extention? Is that what you're saying?
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score

MagGuts

Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    Thanks for your response

Are you going to use the Magguts with the Hyve extention? Is that what you're saying?
    Yes. I used my factory mag inserted the mag guts then put the hyve extension on. I haven't done it on my 9 shield yet. But i did on my 40 shield.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    Anymore user feedback on the Magguts for the S&W Shield? Those of you that have them are they still going strong?
    I have 4 kits installed for 9mm Shield. I have fired at least several hundred rounds with zero malfunctions.

The problem in life is that if you look hard enough, you will always find somebody who has had a bad experience with something. I have had products not work that other people rave about. I have stopped expecting anything to ever be perfect.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234