Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MagGuts

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by IOwnAGun View Post
    These aren't 1911's we are talking about. 1911 are inherently unreliable. The magguts work. Plain and simple.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    1911s are inherently unreliable? Really? Define unreliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post

Beat me to that particular one.
    So instead of going off on my rant, I am going to go pop some popcorn and crack a beer. You want one Wake?
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Well, this should be fun to watch.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post

Well for one they are extremely sensitive when it comes to magazines. I would not use magguts with a 1911, but that is not what OP is asking. They can be reliable in other handgun designs.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm going to guess he meant eight round magazines as opposed to seven rounders...

I have the MagGuts for my LCP magazines. That extra round really is nice when you don't gain any extra height. Didn't have any issues... but I did pull them out during work surrounding Hurricane Sandy. Just put them in and didn't test them enough to feel comfortable. Being I was carrying two back ups plus duty gun... then either a shotgun or AR, didn't want to need it and be unsure. Good times!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well for one they are extremely sensitive when it comes to magazines. I would not use magguts with a 1911, but that is not what OP is asking. They can be reliable in other handgun designs.

Sensitive how? If you are saying that a 1911 might not run with a crapy mag, well I hate to break it to you, but crapy mags in glock(Or insert your choice of platform here, AK, AR, Beretta, ect) and the guns won't run either. KCI were great for that in my experience. With several KCIs and half a dozen different 9mm glocks and not one of those glocks ran well with those pos mags. Does that mean glocks are unreliable because they are sensitive to nonfactory mags? Sorry, your claims, without qualifying are just coming off as internet regurgitation.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Nothing has done more to create the myth of ANY auto-loading pistol being unreliable than access to the Brownells catalog, a credit card and folks desire to "improve" their guns until they no longer work.

These aren't 1911's we are talking about. 1911 are inherently unreliable. The magguts work. Plain and simple.

Up men! Up! And to your posts! Let no man forget today that he is from Old Virginia! - General George Pickett

Feedback Score
    You just said messing with 1911 magazines will make them fail like 4 posts ago?????? I personally tested Magguts in my non-1911 and they work just fine. Its like comparing apples to oranges. Mess with a 1911, you're asking for trouble.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Figured I'd bump an old post instead of asking the same question. Anybody have updated experience with these in a shield?

Feedback Score
    So let me get this straight this thread consists of a few people that have positive experiences with the product the op is asking about and then a number of others with no experiences talking down on the product

Just wanted to make sure that I'm following this

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast