Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Fast Food Flunkie Refuses To Serve Uniformed Police Officer...

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Much as FL pisses me off most of the time, I must say I've seen a dramatic increase in rebel flags on vehicles in my AO. Haven't seen too much BLM shit except on the internet.
    People in the outer areas of Indianapolis and country areas were doing the whole receiver hitch flag for a bit but I do not see it as much. I see one every now and then though.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    More of the same bullsh*t. Is this a new trend?
    http://news.yahoo.com/dont-serve-pol...202016519.html

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    More of the same bullsh*t. Is this a new trend?
    http://news.yahoo.com/dont-serve-pol...202016519.html
    AND . . . once again when the Officer went inside to ask for the name of the employee who refused them service the racist LEO-phobe responded; "Oh I was just joking".

At least What-A-Burger terminated his employment. JFYI LE and What-A-Burger have loooong relationship in this state due to they are almost in every small town state wide and one of the few joints that is open 24hrs.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ask yourself, What is the type of person that works in a fast food restaurant?
    Then ask yourself, Do these type of people want to be around police officers?

I think being a LEO is in the worst age of history. It seems like most are against the police.

So if they don't refuse service to you then they are doing something to you food. That's a fact. And that's why I never went anywhere in uniform.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ace4059 View Post
    Ask yourself, What is the type of person that works in a fast food restaurant?
    Then ask yourself, Do these type of people want to be around police officers?
    One would think they would want to stay below the radar.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    One would think they would want to stay below the radar.
    You would think so....
    Probably not the smartest people that work at these places. Refer back to question number one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ace4059 View Post
    Ask yourself, What is the type of person that eats in a fast food restaurant?
    Then ask yourself, Do you want to be one of those type of people?

snip......
    fixed it for you ;D
    "I pity thou, fools who dost not choose BCM" - King Arthur 517 A.D.

.OlllllllO.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Update:

I just got my apology letter from Arby's yesterday. Same form letter, manager fired... employee on unpaid suspension... police dept is satisfied and case is closed... blah, blah, blah

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678