Thread: PSA 300 Blk Upper

Feedback Score

PSA 300 Blk Upper

I'm starting to look at a 300 blackout build. Is this price too low to pass or is this a normal sale price for this upper?

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...category/4459/

Feedback Score
    How good are the barrels used by PSA?
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    I hear really good things about their 5.56 stuff but nothing about their 300 blk yet. Not sure if it's new to them or no one has reviewed it yet.

Feedback Score
    PSA only has a couple BLK uppers. Most their stuff is pretty solid but I could not find reviews on their 300BLK uppers either.

Price is pretty good... but that rail should be a little longer :-)

Feedback Score
    This is the one that looks too good to be true. Just add stripped lower for a sub $400 AR pistol:

http://palmettostatearmory.com/catal...de-pistol-kit/

Feedback Score
    Just ordered one of the 10.5" kits to build for my wife and then SBR it in a month or two. It should make a fine Christmas gift, so I guess I'll let you guys know then how it works out. Given that she's wanted an SBR for quite a while and 5.56 is way too blasty unsuppressed and abusive on cans this seemed like the perfect way to go.

So I have a couple of bare stripped lowers sitting in the safe for just such occasion--just build one with the pistol buffer tube etc. attached and no stock, put the upper on it and never on any other lower that isn't pistol built or tax stamped, and I'm good to go, right? Nothing else to it?
    Last edited by yellowfin; 10-18-15 at 21:36.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things with insane laws...it's...insane!" -- Penn Jillette