Thread: SHIPPING NOW: PMAG 10 & PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 magazine in the new SAND color

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

SHIPPING NOW: PMAG 10 & PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 magazine in the new SAND color

We are now shipping the PMAG 20 and PMAG10 LR/SR GEN M3 magazines in the new SAND color. Increased durability, strength, and the ability to match your environment in minutes with common dyes.

Learn more at PMAG 10 LR/SR GEN M3 and PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3

Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    These look great! When are we going to see the LR/SR 7.62 mags in FDE?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    As soon as you dye some.

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    haha! Touche.

Honest question though: Wouldn't it be easy to make them in FDE since you already have the FDE coloring system and there is already a large market for FDE furniture? I'm surprised you would go through the trouble to make the SR/LR mags in "sand" color, but not FDE. I would think you'd sell a lot more in FDE, but maybe that's just me (I, for one, would buy multiple in FDE were they available). I hope this doesn't come off wrong (it's hard to put sentiment in writing), just curious.

Thanks for continuing to produce great products and innovate in the market!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not at all. It has to do with how the colorant reacts with the material during the molding process. It's enough of a difference between the FDE and the SND to make it worthwhile and you get the added bonus of making your magazines whatever color you want without impacting the overall resiliency of the product.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the explanation!

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    When is MP going to make all the handguards in sand? I saw the carbine SL handguards in the email, but my wife wants a Tiffany blue midlength M-lok. Happy wife, happy home so help me out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.