Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pressure switches for DBAl and Surefire light

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Pressure switches for DBAl and Surefire light

Looking for suggestions for a pressure switch setup for running a 952V with a DBAL I2 or similar IR/VIS laser set-up. What kind of configurations are yall running , or what manufactures make combination switches?
    Find what it is in life that you do not do well......and do not do that thing....

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Look for this in the next few months if you can wait. http://www.recoilweb.com/tnvcs-t-a-p...tem-59013.html

We feel this will be the one to change the way we all think of pressure switches.

Vic
    Victor Di Cosola
    sales@tnvc.com
    http://www.tnvc.com
    "Eliminating our adversaries 940nm at a time"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Look for this in the next few months if you can wait. http://www.recoilweb.com/tnvcs-t-a-p...tem-59013.html

We feel this will be the one to change the way we all think of pressure switches.

Vic
    Interesting.
    Will look forward to hearing more about this and seeing it in more detail.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    Still don't see this? What happened?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall_Ninja View Post
    Still don't see this? What happened?
    TNVC is having development issues. They get some good natured ribbing on TOS every once in a while.

An excellent example of why the "Wait for SHOT" lemmings should be ignored when kit is needed.

FWIW, they actually announced it in two thousand and fourteen
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 04-13-16 at 06:28.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    TNVC is having development issues. They get some good natured ribbing on TOS every once in a while.

An excellent example of why the "Wait for SHOT" lemmings should be ignored when kit is needed.

FWIW, they actually announced it in two thousand and fourteen
    Naw...not sure where you heard about any developmental issues, just testing upon testing. I can tell you pre-production units are about to go off to selected users so we're getting very close. As you can imagine TAPS is going to be in the hands of many Mil and LE members so we have to get it PERFECT out the gates and we won't release it until it is perfect. Thank you for the interests of course.
    Victor Di Cosola
    sales@tnvc.com
    http://www.tnvc.com
    "Eliminating our adversaries 940nm at a time"

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Naw...not sure where you heard about any developmental issues, just testing upon testing. I can tell you pre-production units are about to go off to selected users so we're getting very close. As you can imagine TAPS is going to be in the hands of many Mil and LE members so we have to get it PERFECT out the gates and we won't release it until it is perfect. Thank you for the interests of course.
    Thank you, for the update. I am looking forward to its release.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    I think you guys must have an unrealistic definition of "perfect". Its a pressure switch, we went to the moon in less time! HAHAHAHA

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I wish it was that easy. It's not "just a pressure switch" in terms of existing pressure switches, and there are a tremendous amount of challenges to address in designing and manufacturing it to the standard we are shooting for.

We are Getting really close to release and really excited about it, we are entering our final testing cycle now and are ramping up for production.

We are really excited to get them into end users hands. Thank you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast