Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Medical Cannabis Discussion

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    This should have been done years ago. Great news.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    This should have been done years ago. Great news.
    I agree as well.

Too bad here in the states big Pharma kills anything like this research.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    In Israel research has been going on for decades.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I agree as well.

Too bad here in the states big Pharma kills anything like this research.
    If the ridiculous Fed scheduling of cannabis was dropped, that will change rapidly. At most, should be schedule III, and there's a bill that might make that happen:

http://www.thecannabist.co/2017/04/0...edule-i/76885/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    In Israel research has been going on for decades.
    I can see that. It's good stuff, I've been following your posts throughout here. I had no idea prior that Israel was talking this so seriously.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Those who suffer from migraines will want to read this.

"Cannabinoids are just as effective as existing drugs for the prevention of migraine. For cluster headache, however, cannabinoids may only benefit patients who have experienced migraine since childhood."

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/arti...m_medium=gplus

Full paper:

https://www.ean.org/amsterdam2017/fi...ne_-_FINAL.pdf
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I can see that. It's good stuff, I've been following your posts throughout here. I had no idea prior that Israel was talking this so seriously.
    Israel is decades ahead of the US when it comes to medical use of cannabis.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Medical Cannabis Discussion

I believe MMJ helps individuals suffering from many ailments including children who take CBD for certain ailments.

However, take away the psychoactive component THc, I will guarantee the "medical card" holders with that "headache and bum knee" will stop using it. Let's all be honest with ourselves, certain people like getting high and love it's effects similar to alcohol, cigs, opioids, sugar..

I also firmly believe pain killers/opioids are destructive and far worse used beyond acute pain- post surgery etc..

People have chronic pain, but long term use of opioids will always lead to problems.

In the end, if the government can't get their cut, it will linger as a pipe dream.

Remember alcohol and other drug abuses are primary causes of domestic abuse, poor choices, and other downward spiraling life events when abused. People who use MMJ are typically home watching TV eating a bag of Cheetos-- Typically not out burglarizing homes, beating their spouse and committing felonious crimes-typically.
    Last edited by SilentRecon; 06-29-17 at 10:32.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRecon View Post
    I believe MMJ helps individuals suffering from many ailments including children who take CBD for certain ailments.

However, take away the psychoactive component THc, I will guarantee the "medical card" holders with that "headache and bum knee" will stop using it. Let's all be honest with ourselves, certain people like getting high and love it's effects similar to alcohol, cigs, opioids, sugar..

I also firmly believe pain killers/opioids are destructive and far worse used beyond acute pain- post surgery etc..

People have chronic pain, but long term use of opioids will always lead to problems.

In the end, if the government can't get their cut, it will linger as a pipe dream.

Remember alcohol and other drug abuses are primary causes of domestic abuse, poor choices, and other downward spiraling life events when abused. People who use MMJ are typically home watching TV eating a bag of Cheetos-- Typically not out burglarizing homes, beating their spouse and committing felonious crimes-typically.
    Right. However, all of those other things are socially acceptable ways to treat yourself. Big tobacco has had the roughest part of that since the 90's, but hey still rake in billions. Every one of those industries has huge amounts of cash behind them, and grease palms to keep them acceptable.

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast