Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Which Threaded Barrel for a Glock?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Anything but the Lone Wolf.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBond View Post
    Anything but the Lone Wolf.
    ...says nobody else in this thread with lots of first hand experience. I think you owe us an explanation & some details behind your claim.
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.

Tactical Commander Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)

Feedback Score
    Y'all are adding more makers? Lol! Not helping me make a decision. Winner may just be whichever company has the best Black Friday deal.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I have a LWD G22 9mm bbl. I just got my Silencerco $200 web store credit and I'm thinking about using it to buy one their barrels.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    After a couple thousand rounds through a Silencerco G19 barrel, I have no complaints. Just bought another Silencerco barrel for my g17.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterHelix View Post
    After a couple thousand rounds through a Silencerco G19 barrel, I have no complaints. Just bought another Silencerco barrel for my g17.
    I think that's my best bet. Thank you.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    What's not to like about the 'Blacklist' barrel with the ridiculous logo filling the ejection port, and 'chamelion' (rainbow) finish?

[.jpg]takemymoney.jpg[.jpg]

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Blacklist and S3F have performed well I those recent Random rest tests

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Which is best for reloads? Trying to minimize the Glock belly in my brass...lol
    I've got my eye on a Glock 19 since I built a 9mm AR.
    Last edited by HMM; 04-29-17 at 14:25.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have a G23 and purchased a LW barrel. It seems that most that have replied that own them have good results with the brand. I didn't. The rounds would hang up at the top of the chamber. I don't shoot my 23 suppressed very often and I just wanted to see what 40 cal would sound like suppressed and it's fairly loud. It may just need a few hundred rounds to break in. I haven't contacted LW but may if the problem persists at the 400 round count.

I can't suggest an alternate barrel since LW is the only one that I've used in my Glock.

I read many suggesting an OEM Glock barrel. I didn't think that Glock was making those as part anymore. Glock even told me that they weren't making threaded barrel glock guns anymore also.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast