Thread: Mega Arms "Custom Build"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Mega Arms "Custom Build"

Its really an assembly, but I picked and choose the parts. I wanted a Mega themed gun and since I cant buy it, I had to put it together myself. I really built it just because, so sorry to anyone who wants to know its "intended purpose". Its intended purpose was to make me happy, and its doing that.

The lower was built on old laws here that required a fixed stock. I built an upper with an FN CHF barrel, but that upper morphed into something else. For this upper, I chose a 16" stainless barrel because Mega only makes stainless, and I already have a gun with a Noveske 20" barrel, so I figured it would be silly to have guns with both 18 and 20" stainless barrels (but I am rethinking that).

Optics aren't on it yet, because I cant decide if I want to move my 1-4 Vortex over to it, or buy another scope for it.

This pic is before I added the ejection port door and forward assist. (I was waiting for the parts and didn't have patience to hold off on the rest.) Its all done now but I haven't taken an updated pic.

Parts are as follows:
    Mega 7075 forged upper and lower receivers
    Mega 16" Stainless middy barrel
    Mega M-lok rail
    Mega Trigger
    Mega Slide Lock Charging Handle
    RCA Black Nitride BCG (because the barrel is Black Nitride, and I have other guns with Phosphate and Nickel Boron bcgs)
    PSA LPK
    Ergo Grip
    EFX-A1 Stock

Last edited by Swstock; 09-21-15 at 19:30.

Feedback Score
    Looks nice
    Like to see it with a Magpul UBR

Sent from my rocket ship using
    My cell'y

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjack7440 View Post
    Looks nice
    Like to see it with a Magpul UBR

Sent from my rocket ship using
    My cell'y
    That may come down the line. I think my next project is taking that 20" noveske barrel and building something with a noveske upper and lower.