Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Israelis still love the 10/22!

Feedback Score
    Everyone should love the 10/22.

Feedback Score
    I used to love my 10-22 when I could actually find usable quantities of 40gr CCI round nose for it.

Now it just collects dust..

Feedback Score
    Anybody know what magazine is being used?
    I accept with sincere belief the doctrine of faith as handed down to us from the Apostles by the orthodox Fathers, always in the same sense and with the same interpretation.
    Pope Pius X

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by EVR View Post
    Anybody know what magazine is being used?
    As stated in the OP BX-25

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    As stated in the OP BX-25
    They also put out a BX-15 recently. It is not quite as silly looking as the 25's hanging out the bottom of the mighty 1022.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 6933 View Post
    I call it "Limp A Leader." Duvdevan and Egoz love the 10/22 for psych. reasons. Arab mentality looks down upon invalids. 10/22 is good at giving limps. Gimp a leader and he becomes far less effective. Knees preferred over nuts; generally.
    Jeebus, that's f@$ked up. Could you imagine if the cops here in the USA employed similar tactics? The drive by media would be frothing at the mouth/bat sh@t crazy over it all. Not saying it's a bad idea.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by duece71 View Post
    Jeebus, that's f@$ked up. Could you imagine if the cops here in the USA employed similar tactics? The drive by media would be frothing at the mouth/bat sh@t crazy over it all. Not saying it's a bad idea.
    But here the "pimp limp" is considered street cred.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    I was part of the group in the early 1980's that predicted the intifada would happen and came up with a new plan of how to stop it before it even would get started. The plan was under Sharon's leadership when he was Minister of Defense. The plan had concepts in it for new units, new tactics, new weapons.

The 10-22 was just a small part of it. I remember we had a difference of opinion over if the rifle should be .22lr or .22 mag. It was solved by going out and shooting a bunch of cow knee joints.

But then the war in Lebanon side tracked the endeavor and after the war Sharon was out and then politics killed the whole idea.

Then at some point in time during the intifada someone remembered the whole concept of the suppressed 10-22. Problem was it was just a small part of the puzzle.

Feedback Score
    BANANNA CLIP!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12