Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone here have a SNACH charging handle?

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    I recently replaced a Raptor with a SNACH in anticipation of my Saker getting out of jail. Was going to replace all my charging handles with the SNACH if it proved effective. Kinda disappointed to hear that the gas mitigation isn't working as well as I hoped. Then again, I do have an AR vent installed on my SBR as well, so I have another means of venting gas in place. I agree that the SNACH is solid CH though. Very well built. I also have a PRI gas buster, so I will run them back to back to compare.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    I recently replaced a Raptor with a SNACH in anticipation of my Saker getting out of jail. Was going to replace all my charging handles with the SNACH if it proved effective. Kinda disappointed to hear that the gas mitigation isn't working as well as I hoped. Then again, I do have an AR vent installed on my SBR as well, so I have another means of venting gas in place. I agree that the SNACH is solid CH though. Very well built. I also have a PRI gas buster, so I will run them back to back to compare.
    Have you had had chance to compare it side by side to the PRI gas buster yet? I'm interested to hear what your opinions are.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by plinkerr View Post
    Have you had had chance to compare it side by side to the PRI gas buster yet? I'm interested to hear what your opinions are.
    Nope. Suppressor isn't out of jail yet. I suspect it should clear within the next month or so.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by plinkerr View Post
    I had very limited range time running a few rounds through the can today. The SR30 was wearing a SNACH and I ran a few round of subs and supers and experienced no noticeable gas to the face at all. Next time I'm out I'll be sure to bring the GB.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Anyone here have a SNACH charging handle?

A little update...

I've moved the SNACH to my 9" BCM 300 BLK and its been working pretty good. I only run this gun 100% suppressed & only with subs. Maybe the low powder charge has something to do with it working so well but either way, I think it found its permanent home.

I should add, though, that the wear on it is quite a bit more progressed than compared to my older, much higher round count Raptors.
    Last edited by Ryno12; 05-17-16 at 17:27.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    It's been several months since the last update to this thread. Do any of you have updated opinions on the SNACH?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DekNgo View Post
    It's been several months since the last update to this thread. Do any of you have updated opinions on the SNACH?
    I'm still using mine with no issues. Seems to work well with my 9" Blackout SBR. No gas to the face with my subsonic reloads. It does seem to wear a lot faster than my other charging handles with similar road counts.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234