Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Oregon community college shooting

Feedback Score
    Why would CNN go to the trouble of literally whitewashing him.

I saw where his dad is blaming guns. Funny, I was thinking about blaming parenting.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Why does this have to be made a race issue? It is a psycho issue.
    I don't think cinco is trying to make it into a race issue, What we have here is CNN caught in a big lie...and one that doesn't fit the narrative..So, CNN took steps to make it fit.

Remember what Gobbels once said.. "If you tell a big enough lie often enough, eventually people will come to believe it,
    The state can maintain the lie only for such a time as they can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie,
    It thus becomes vitally important for the state to use all it's powers to repress dissent, For the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie,
    and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy to the state"
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    As a rational and logical human being, I agree it is a psycho issue.

The "white washing" in this case, if true, is just another shameful example of how the media has intentionally lied, manipulated and encouraged race animosity. Baby Trayvon, doctoring GZ's head injuries (so there weren't any), Gentle Giant Mike, possible Photoshop of church shooter's jacket, etc.

If the claim is factual, CNN should be called out by all journalists - who we all know adhere to the golden rule of journalism to remain unbiased (HUGE SARCASM here).

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    I don't think cinco is trying to make it into a race issue, What we have here is CNN caught in a big lie...and one that doesn't fit the narrative..So, CNN took steps to make it fit.

Remember what Gobbels once said.. "If you tell a big enough lie often enough, eventually people will come to believe it,
    The state can maintain the lie only for such a time as they can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie,
    It thus becomes vitally important for the state to use all it's powers to repress dissent, For the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie,
    and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy to the state"
    Thank you BTW - you posted before I could. You are exactly right in why I posted the link.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    From the Daily Beast, no less - who states he is half-black.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...er-mercer.html

The father is Caucasian, Evans said, while PODS' mother, Laurel Harper, is black.
    How convenient the media likes to call fellas White - when they are either half Hispanic (i.e Zimmerman) or this PODS. Convenient how Obama likes to claim full Blackhood - when he is only half.

When it serves their agenda to demonize one group against the other - or to take advantage of some sort of "victim" issue - is what really ticks me off.
    Last edited by cinco; 10-04-15 at 16:29. Reason: Changed quoted last name to PODS

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cinco View Post
    From the Daily Beast, no less - who states he is half-black.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...er-mercer.html

How convenient the media likes to call fellas White - when they are either half Hispanic (i.e Zimmerman) or this PODS. Convenient how Obama likes to claim full Blackhood - when he is only half.

When it serves their agenda to demonize one group against the other - or to take advantage of some sort of "victim" issue - is what really ticks me off.
    If Obama had a son...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cinco View Post
    Don't know if this was posted - if so I'll delete it...

Any one know if this claim has credence?

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...d-and-deleted/

The Oregon Shooter is a 26-year-old black male.
    Yeah I heard this 02 thief was black as Obama, his mother is African-American and his father is European-American. Glad CNN got caught AGAIN lying.

The reason his "race" is important is due to the fact the MSM is spinning the propaganda that he is white. So Barry Hussein is the first "black" president even though his mother was white, George Zimmerman is a white guy even though his mother was Hispanic, and now this shit stain is white even though is mother is black.

It's funny how the MSM chooses the race of an individual depending on which agenda their pushing.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    I not saying cinco is, the MSM is.

Feedback Score
    The gunman's dad blames the guns.

The father of the Roseburg, Oregon, shooter said he doesn't know where his son got his weapons, and he declined to comment much on his son's mental state, but he was quick to say what he thought was to blame in the deadly college attack: Guns.
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/04/us/ore...rol/index.html

Is anyone noticing a trend? A high-profile shooting takes place, and immediately afterwards, the victims' relatives or another related party blame guns, and call for additional gun control. The shooter is never assigned the blame he deserves.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7.62NATO View Post
    Is anyone noticing a trend? A high-profile shooting takes place, and immediately afterwards, the victims' relatives or another related party blame guns, and call for additional gun control. The shooter is never assigned the blame he deserves.
    Not all of them.

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast