Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oregon community college shooting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Oregon community college shooting

I'm hearing now 15 dead and 5 more "likely". Can't find much on media though.
    http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-no...ted_at_um.html
    Last edited by rocsteady; 10-01-15 at 13:48.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The only thing I can find says 15 killed, 20 injured, shooter in custody

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 10-01-15 at 13:49.

Feedback Score
    Yeah it was on CNN as I was walking through the lobby a little bit ago.

Here we go again.......
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Or we could hold one person accountable for his actions instead of parading around how stuff 'needs' to be banned.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Or we could hold one person accountable for his actions instead of parading around how stuff 'needs' to be banned.
    Are you high? If the media started using logic then you better put on a helmet cuz the world would be coming to an end.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    The best example is the FCC.

The FCC allows an operator to own/possess whatever the hell kind of transceiver he or she wants. It is the manner in which said transceiver is used that is subject to regulation. So basically, if you don't break the law with it, party on.

The FCC plays by big boy rules, and the community of licensed operators are pretty much self-policing. It's amazing what happens when you're treated like an adult.

When it comes to guns, well, we all know how that works.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I hear you Outlander, but would it have made people feel better if dude used a knife or a bomb?

These people are wackjobs. On all kinds of pills. Loners that die virgins, hate blacks blah blah blah.

Give him a trial and put a needle in his arm. I didn't do anything, so don't pass lame laws that shouldn't affect me.

Moreover stop sensationalizing what these people do. It is negative reinforcement

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I hear you Outlander, but would it have made people feel better if dude used a knife or a bomb?

These people are wackjobs. On all kinds of pills. Loners that die virgins, hate blacks blah blah blah.

Give him a trial and put a needle in his arm. I didn't do anything, so don't pass lame laws that shouldn't affect me.

Moreover stop sensationalizing what these people do. It is negative reinforcement
    I am of the opinion that their names should never be used, and instead replaced with the term, "Cross-eyed Slobbering Psychopath".

"In other news, another Cross-eyed Slobbering Psychopath has gone on a rampage."

But then, today, the Cross-eyed Slobbering Psychopaths Association would be lawyering up over micro-aggressions...

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    You mean SB941 was ineffective?

This blows. I am from Oregon and have family in Roseburg. I am in Oklahoma right now watching this on FOX. They were saying no one heard shots, speculation of a suppressor. Any confirmation on this?

Prayers out to all the kids and their families.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    OH COME ON...

Just as ammo prices were coming back to normal...
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast