Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Oregon community college shooting

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Mercer held sympathetic words and thoughts for the Virginia shooter Vester Flanagan, and similarly raged against white people, and expressed sympathy toward the Black Lives Matter movement. (Example Below):

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    See...everything fits a "narrative".

He was a crazy biracial man who took it upon himself to kill innocent people. It's nobody's fault but his. He was a spoiled stupid bastard who didn't know how good his life really was.

Same with the weirdo who shot up college kids because he couldn't get laid.
    There are dudes who have enough legit firepower to wipeout a Marine fireteam but hold doors open for women, drive a truck, pay taxes, and harm none. Yet we are the "evil cisgender wackos".

Man, funk dat!
    We can't have a black-ish BLM man shoot up a bunch of white (Christian) kids. That doesn't jive with our gun ban movement. So what shall we do?

Let's make him white, and give him a nose job!

source: http://www.infowars.com/cnn-turns-mi...o-a-white-man/
    Last edited by 7.62NATO; 10-05-15 at 11:36.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    A heavily modified one to get rid of evil looking aesthetics. And a limited round magazine.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    It "depends". If you owned prior to the SAFE act you had to register it via some easily lost paper registration form with the state police. Post SAFE act you can so long as you were running one of those goofy ass shoulder/grip stocks. Now most dealers got out of the AR game entirely since its to big of a PITA. Oddly enough though there is nothing prohibiting the sale and purchase of lowers since they are not designated as firearms, but most don't bother to read into it that far. In the end all that really happened was/is mass noncompliance because people just stopped caring.
    I feel for ya, brothers.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Down state, from around NYC and all over Long Island...its a different story. The political climate here is about as left as it gets. I do know some police here that are completely 2A friendly but most of the people I've run across since I got into shooting years ago, are pretty anti-gun and knife.
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7.62NATO View Post
    We can't have a black-ish BLM man shoot up a bunch of white (Christian) kids. That doesn't jive with our gun ban movement. So what shall we do?

Looks like someone gave him a lip job too. Does anyone have a link to the CNN story showing this altered photo or is this just something made up by Conservative Treehouse and further fueled by The Gateway Pundit & Infowars - or personally see it prior to deletion?
    Last edited by titsonritz; 10-05-15 at 10:55.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    ROSEBURG, Ore. -- The father of a student who was inside the classroom during the shooting at Umpqua Community College last Thursday, is sharing her story of survival.

Randy Scroggins is the pastor at New Beginnings Church in Roseburg. He says his daughter, Lacey, was inside the classroom where so many lives were lost.

It was an emotional service Sunday morning, as Pastor Scroggins shared his daughter's story. He says she survived thanks to Treven Anspach, who died in the shooting.

Pastor Scroggins says when Treven was shot, he moved closer to Lacey to help protect her.

“She said, ‘Daddy, all of a sudden I felt Treven, who was on my left side, all of a sudden I felt his body as it moved towards mine and part of his body was on mine.’ We believe that in Treven’s last moments, we believe he made a conscious effort to cover my daughter, said Pastor Scroggins.

Pastor Scroggins says the shooter stepped over Lacey, thinking she was dead.

Lacey was at church Sunday as her father recounted her story. Pastor Scroggins says Treven is a true hero. He adds that they always be grateful for him, and always remember him.
    - See more at: http://www.kezi.com/news/UCC_Shootin....LCF5m5Cu.dpuf
    Last edited by titsonritz; 10-05-15 at 12:58.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    More on the "whitewash"

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    Snopes says false on the whitewash. It is 100% a shitty photoshop, but doubt cnn actually ran it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jstalford View Post
    Snopes says false on the whitewash. It is 100% a shitty photoshop, but doubt cnn actually ran it.

Well, if Snopes says it...

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)

Oregon community college shooting

Come on. To give that any credibility they could have spent 5 min to do a better job. There's no way that's real.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 7.62NATO View Post

I see a blue dress.....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast