Thread: Anyone handled a greyman knife?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Anyone handled a greyman knife?

http://www.greymanknives.com/

I am wanting a new hunting knife of good quality...the Dinka seems to be about the right size. Has anyone handled a Greyman Dinka...is it well balanced? Looks like a nice warranty and a really heavy duty blade.

Feedback Score
    I have a Suenami, its built like a tank and I think worth the money they get for them. They don't come overly sharp, but it holds a working edge well when you get them where you want them. The kydex sheath is also top notch and should be considered when you look at them, many manufacturers supply their blades with a half ass way to carry them. Mike and his wife are great to deal with and are fast to answer any questions you may have.
    Last edited by ErikL; 07-29-08 at 20:58. Reason: Grammer

Feedback Score
    I personally don't have any Grayman knives--yet, but from another forum, the general consensus is that these are well built knives from actual users. Lots of positive comments about these Graymans.

That Mega Pounder seems to be calling me!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks guys...im gonna go ahead with the Dinka with either the wood handle option or the green micarta and a kydex sheath.

Feedback Score
    I have two Graymans and love them.
    I have a Ground Pounder and Mega Pounder. I use the the Ground Pounder more just because its smaller, but love the Mega. These knives are of great value and will serve anyone well for many years. These suckers just beg to be used and abused. Mike is a gentleman and VERY responsive. I could not recommend more.
    I like the Dinka too, very nice. Might have to pick one of these up soon.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by razors View Post
    http://www.greymanknives.com/

I am wanting a new hunting knife of good quality...the Dinka seems to be about the right size. Has anyone handled a Greyman Dinka...is it well balanced? Looks like a nice warranty and a really heavy duty blade.

Very well balanced to me. The blade is incredibly thick and just begs for hard use.

Feedback Score
    Love mine.... tough as nails.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My fiance must have saw me checking the sight out because she let me know she ordered The Dinka with black micarta and leather sheath...cant complain though...she picked out the options and a "special" engraving herself for my b-day coming up...Im thinking it will work out just fine

Feedback Score
    Awsome fiance you have and you won't be disappointed with the knife.
    I have had the oppertunity to handle a few Grayman Knives, and all have been extremely solid working tools and fairly inexpensive.

Feedback Score
    My mega pounder won't win a beauty contest, but the knife cuts like no other and takes a beating. It won't be my last to buy from him.