Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Updated X300 Ultra

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Anyone having issues with an X300U in a Safariland ALS holster? I was just holstering my duty gun, a G35 with X300U and DG switch in my ALS hoster. It is not locking the gun in so I'm rocking a level one holster right now. I took the light off the gun and it locks in as it should. I don't have a regular X300 to test but I know the X300U is longer and think this is my issue.
    Yeah. Safariland has a replacement disc for the bottom of the ALS holsters. Email or call them and they'll send you one.

Never mind. Already addressed.
    Last edited by Jmacken37; 11-10-15 at 03:17.

Feedback Score
    Has anyone ever had any issues with the toggle switch falling off? I've had my X300u-b on my duty gun for about a year and a half and yesterday at firearms training, at some point the toggle switch fell off. I called Surefire and they are sending a replacement. I've heard of the mounting coming loose after repeated fire but never the toggle switch to fall off.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mine didnt fall off, but I did have a switch issue a few years ago, and their CS was outstanding. I called, told them the switch was wonky, and they sent me a new one in a couple of days, no cost to me. I bet if you call them you will get satisfied.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I had a switch end fall off a U-b and broke a screw too.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456