Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey, it happens that the Kel-Tec RDB is actually a quite nice gun.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    In all fairness, MAC does put out some good videos. He has his opinions but he at least shoots his stuff instead of "tabletop reviews"

Agreed about Kel Tec
    I enjoy MAC personally, seems like a stand up guy, veteran, who gives a damn about the shooting world and rights.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6933 View Post
    Don't care for MAC or Kel-Tec.
    I'm with you on the keltec thing. but what issue do you have with him?
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."- Claire Wolfe

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6933 View Post
    Don't care for MAC or Kel-Tec.
    Funny, I don't care for Nutn, Kel-Tec I'm lukewarm on.

All things being equal this was not a review on Tim's part for the RDB, Just a long first look and impressions video of the pre-production. In the comments (full30 or YouTube) he pretty much says he still prefers the Tavor over the RDB. What he is doing for Kel-Tec is acting as one of the T&E (Beta tester) for the proof of concept.

I'm not offended by his enthusiasm, you can tell that Tim as much as LAV enjoy shooting now as much as years ago.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yeah, to repeat what has been stated, Kel-tec does have some interesting ideas and concepts, but their execution leads a lot to be desired. Personally seen more than a few kel tecs go down and it makes me gun shy with them. Watched MAC's videos, and generally enjoy them and enjoyed this one no less since I found it to be entertaining and informative, and it is nice background noise for when I am reloading. The RDB has an interesting concept and set up, however it would look more like a prototype compared to a pre-production rifle to me. There are other ideas that I would be looking at, in regards to it, accessory arrangement, or such. Maybe they are doing that for cost reasons, or perhaps, just because Kel tec.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    In all fairness, MAC does put out some good videos. He has his opinions but he at least shoots his stuff instead of "tabletop reviews"

Agreed about Kel Tec
    I agree, he's one of few that I actually gain facts and knowledge from, others just give an opinion, mainly based on brand or cost.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I sat next to Tim at a Tavor armorer's class. He's a good dude. Not a showoff and really down to earth.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Interesting ejection. Look up S&W 1940 model light rifle

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    People don't like Tim because he's not HSLD, he gives positive reviews of firearms that are for fun instead of defense and will keep that in mind when reviewing these guns, and because he has a different set of opinions that doesn't jive with m4c. He's pro ak and doesn't believe most people will resort to an extended arms position when shooting a rifle under duress. Then ignorant people on here had to go off starting a thread about "Is MAC a hipster?" simply because he has a beard. I live in hipster land and Tim is as far removed from a hipster as you can get. Some people on m4c need to get out more. There's a group on here (I am NOT putting all or even most members in this group but it most certainly exist) that live in a bubble and have missed out on reality.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr blasty View Post
    People don't like Tim because he's not HSLD, he gives positive reviews of firearms that are for fun instead of defense and will keep that in mind when reviewing these guns, and because he has a different set of opinions that doesn't jive with m4c. He's pro ak and doesn't believe most people will resort to an extended arms position when shooting a rifle under duress. Then ignorant people on here had to go off starting a thread about "Is MAC a hipster?" simply because he has a beard. I live in hipster land and Tim is as far removed from a hipster as you can get. Some people on m4c need to get out more. There's a group on here (I am NOT putting all or even most members in this group but it most certainly exist) that live in a bubble and have missed out on reality.

Calm down James Yeager.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    Calm down James Yeager.
    Gonna power slam a beer and do push ups off my ak while wearing tap out blaring Metallica! #badass #runawayrunaway #betterthanyou

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast