Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Patrol rifle readiness test

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Sorry I bailed on this thread, I don't get on here too much. Have you ran any variations of this where there's a transition to a pistol or barricade? A lot of patrol guys, at least in my good sized department, don't carry spare rifle mags. Especially if they haven't donned or own a plate carrier and their only extra mags are stuffed in their rifle bag and useless.
    "My craving is, and always has been, to be involved in actions conducted to ensure America remains strong, safe, and free of those who have its destruction as their goal."
    - Billy Waugh

"When you enter a room full of armed men, shoot the first person who moves, hostile or otherwise. He has started to think and is therefore dangerous."
    - Robert "Paddy" Mayne

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
    Sorry I bailed on this thread, I don't get on here too much. Have you ran any variations of this where there's a transition to a pistol or barricade? A lot of patrol guys, at least in my good sized department, don't carry spare rifle mags. Especially if they haven't donned or own a plate carrier and their only extra mags are stuffed in their rifle bag and useless.
    Definitely going to incorporate transition to secondary at the 7.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Bookmarking this for my range trip this week, I'll let you know what I think!
    Gun and Gear Reviews- www.almosttacticalreviews.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzook View Post
    Bookmarking this for my range trip this week, I'll let you know what I think!
    Nice!

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234