Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many are runing a KAK Shockwave?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I run a kak/shockwave combo on 9" .300 and an 8" sig mpx. I couldn't be happier with them. It's best case while I wait fir my form 1's to be approved. Plus they don't look half bad and they're reasonably affordable.

Feedback Score
    Well I finally realized that I could order them directly from KAK's website with the H2 buffer upgrade for an extra $10 as well as ordering extra tungsten weights to upgrade every buffer I already had laying around and I am as happy as can be. Their kit comes with a stock weight chrome silicon spring at no extra charge.

$105 for any tail end with those stats is a winner but add to it being able to run an SBR length barrel I can take to 46 states without having to fill out a 5320.20 and they are worth their weight in gold as far as I am concerned.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labayu View Post
    Well I finally realized that I could order them directly from KAK's website with the H2 buffer upgrade for an extra $10 as well as ordering extra tungsten weights to upgrade every buffer I already had laying around and I am as happy as can be. Their kit comes with a stock weight chrome silicon spring at no extra charge.

$105 for any tail end with those stats is a winner but add to it being able to run an SBR length barrel I can take to 46 states without having to fill out a 5320.20 and they are worth their weight in gold as far as I am concerned.
    Agreed.
    Naturally, it calls for a certain discretion in use (not shouldering - cough - and such) but it is indeed a huge benefit.
    Plus they look damn good; the KAK tubes with the dimples are just brilliant and the Shockwave looks awesome, for what it is.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I am looking forward to running this set up over the weekend. Now if the suppressor would show up so I can send Uncle Sam another $200! There is a 5" TROS 3 lug bbl under the 7" Samson rail.

Last edited by usmcvet; 04-01-16 at 18:54.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Walmart sells foamy golf balls. 2 will fit perfectly in the 'cookie cutter' hole.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by colt933 View Post
    Walmart sells foamy golf balls. 2 will fit perfectly in the 'cookie cutter' hole.
    In the end of brace where the buffer tube is?
    Last edited by usmcvet; 04-02-16 at 09:08.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123