Thread: Sent my Stag Arms 9mm in for jamming problems...here's what they did ti fix it.

Feedback Score

Sent my Stag Arms 9mm in for jamming problems...here's what they did ti fix it.

Please decode and comment on what Stag did to fix my Model 9L. It reads like they replaced half the rifle.

Testing information: test fired 32 rds
    Notes: New feed ramps, BCG, Upper receiver, and charging handle. Once these items were replaced
    gunsmith test fired and rifle ran perfectly for all 32 rds.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Sounds like they replaced everything but your barely and flash hider and ground new feed Ramos into your BBC and or the upper. I'd be happy.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Sounds like they replaced everything but your barely and flash hider and ground new feed Ramos into your BBC and or the upper. I'd be happy.
    I guess, but I think you'd be better off with a fresh probably and hammer next, and drop in a top Juanita on CNN.

That may just be personal preference, though.
    Full disclosure: I'm the editor of Calibre Magazine, which is Canada's gun magazine. In the past I've done consulting work for different manufacturers and OEM suppliers, but not currently. M4C's disclosure policy doesn't seem to cover me but we do have advertisers, although I don't handle that side of things and in general I do not know who is paying us at any given time.