Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a flat, straight Glock trigger? Pull up a chair and come inside.

Feedback Score
    Dang, so what happened? Just turned to a mushy trigger?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I bought the Overwatch trigger a few weeks ago and got the np3 coated minus connector as well. I have over 1000 dry fire trigger pulls on it now and only around 200 live fire rounds. I must say it's a really awesome trigger.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc. Holiday View Post
    Dang, so what happened? Just turned to a mushy trigger?
    This was after shooting about 500 rounds during an outdoor course where there was intermittent heavy rain throughout the day. It happened to break when I removed the slide and reset the trigger forward when I heard an unusual click. They've already sent a replacement out and mentioned that was a known issue from that batch: I purchased mine in February 2016.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Tried to go through all 200+ posts and I am not sure if I missed it; do any of these triggers reduce pull weight like the Apex trigger for the M&P?
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Tried to go through all 200+ posts and I am not sure if I missed it; do any of these triggers reduce pull weight like the Apex trigger for the M&P?
    I have the Overwatch trigger with their connector and trigger return spring and it does lighten the pull weight.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterguy View Post
    I have the Overwatch trigger with their connector and trigger return spring and it does lighten the pull weight.
    Any chance you measured the actual pull weight ?
    Glock 19 Gen 5
    Colt Combat Commander

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    After reading all 22 pages of this thread, I was set on purchasing the Overwatch trigger. I then saw the post of them saying "it was a known issue with that batch." Now, I may go with Apex as I haven't heard of any issues with them.
    Great thread! Thanks for everyones input.

Feedback Score
    Hey guys this is Damon with SSVi, I understand you guys have a lot of questions regarding the Tyr trigger. I'll be out of town until late tomorrow, but feel free to field your questions here and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
    Cheers.

D

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Obagual View Post
    After reading all 22 pages of this thread, I was set on purchasing the Overwatch trigger. I then saw the post of them saying "it was a known issue with that batch." Now, I may go with Apex as I haven't heard of any issues with them.
    Great thread! Thanks for everyones input.
    FWIW, I have over 1k rounds through my Glock 19 Gen 4 with the Apex trigger and polished plunger with no problems.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MWT View Post
    FWIW, I have over 1k rounds through my Glock 19 Gen 4 with the Apex trigger and polished plunger with no problems.
    That's my thought too, I'm waiting on a red one from Brownell's, I was hoping it would be here today but no joy. Mine's going in a range only gun so I'm pairing it with the ZEV spring kit to get a hopefully reliable and light trigger in this particular G19. Even with a "-" connector it's horrible. Plus I wanted the red cool factor if that counts for anything.

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast